Sign in to follow this  
JonnytheCanary

summer signings

This guy doesn''t sound all there mentally. Just look at all the topics he''s started, ARE YOU CT IN DISGUISE?????

thick, rubber headed, and full of semenyep thats jonny....anywaytheoklitis, wiggins, nelson, askou, gill, tudur jones, whaley, maric, holt, alnwick, hughes, im missing a very obvious one.

There has been so much publicity on here,  on the radio, on the telly,  in the papers, you clearly have not been paying attention, there is no excuse for you not knowing therefore I can not help you.........................besides I''ve forgotten who they all are ! [:D]

[quote user="missing in action"]thick, rubber headed, and full of semen
yep thats jonny....

anyway
theoklitis, wiggins, nelson, askou, gill, tudur jones, whaley, maric, holt, alnwick, hughes,

im missing a very obvious one.
[/quote]

WLY

[quote user="Big Bob"]This guy doesn''t sound all there mentally. Just look at all the topics he''s started, ARE YOU CT IN DISGUISE?????[/quote]Thought I''d been better recently? [:S] I''ve been making an effort not to post as much crap. My efforts have gone unrecognised by one of the worst attention seeking morons on the messageboard....Shame. Oh well..OTBC

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Big Bob"]This guy doesn''t sound all there mentally. Just look at all the topics he''s started, ARE YOU CT IN DISGUISE?????[/quote]Thought I''d been better recently? [:S] I''ve been making an effort not to post as much crap. My efforts have gone unrecognised by one of the worst attention seeking morons on the messageboard....Shame. Oh well..OTBC[/quote]Yes i''ll agree you have been better. But how can you call me an attention seeker? I''be probably started three threads on this messageboard? And enever state the obvious unlike someone!!

[quote user="Mason 47"]

[quote user="missing in action"]thick, rubber headed, and full of semenyep thats jonny....anywaytheoklitis, wiggins, nelson, askou, gill, tudur jones, whaley, maric, holt, alnwick, hughes, im missing a very obvious one. [/quote]

WLY

[/quote]ah yes, trying to forget him!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Big Bob"]This guy doesn''t sound all there mentally. Just look at all the topics he''s started, ARE YOU CT IN DISGUISE?????
[/quote]

Thought I''d been better recently? [:S]

I''ve been making an effort not to post as much crap. My efforts have gone unrecognised by one of the worst attention seeking morons on the messageboard....

Shame. Oh well..

OTBC
[/quote]

lol CT take no notice you have been 100% better lately [Y]