Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

Joe Lewis

Another Rodent cock-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need we say anymore????????????

He has had a lot of stick from a section of their crowd though.  Hopefully Tyler going to Luton will put an end to that.

If the club/board wanted a new burger restaurant it had to be paid for somehow. It should have been called Lewis''s not Yellows.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

He would have gone anyway if peterbourgh were giving him games and such he would have wanted to go there not sit on our bench we were lucky to get such a good deal on him with all them extra clauses.

Who is suprised he is one of the 5 best young prospects? He was training with the England squad last year despite being with a league one team.

He is a talented player who we were not going to use for a couple of seasons.  The boy is talented and I hope he has a very successful career. 

It is a tough one. On the one hand we can bleat at the decision when he goes onto to be brilliant- but we really were not in the position to offer him first team games when he left and he would not have wanted to miss the opportunity. Secondly we must remember that we actually got a very good deal at the time. I actually think it is one decision Rodent got right...Rudd and Steer are both equally promising and even now they are not quite ready- hence the arrival of the Spurs sub

Taking everything into consideration the decision was right at the time. Yes we might well have had a good goalkeeper on our books ..... but we have three now, two of whom are younger and possibly showing more promise. The loan, I suspect, was made to cover any possible problems of work permits and paperwork being completed in time. I fully expect Declan Rudd to be the back up keeper when the loan expires. Obviously it takes time to set up loans and, if Theo''s paperwork had taken longer than it did, we could have had Rudd and Steer as our only two keepers.This loan obviously covered what might have been an ''emergency'' situation which was what the loan system was intended for. I am extremely happy that we do not have any other loans and hope we don''t have any more!