Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

scrimmage on radio norfolk now

Scrimmage, aka garbage. I''m afraid Boreham does for me. Can''t stand his I love myself over excited schoolboy voice. Why do I think that the delightful Chris will never progress beyond local radio?

just listenend to the pile of steaming shite. I''m thrilled that some bloke played with Paul Warne and my poor old heart nearly failed with the sheer excitement that some bloke from Yeovil couldn''t go to their opening game cos his daughter is getting wed. You might hope that with archant slipping slowly into a coma (PINK UN R.I.P.) that Radio Norfolk might step up. Could start by renaming canary call , Hello Neil. Much better name. And replaying the call by the maddest bastard of the week in its glorious entireity at the end.

[quote user="yossarian"]just listenend to the pile of steaming shite. I''m thrilled that some bloke played with Paul Warne and my poor old heart nearly failed with the sheer excitement that some bloke from Yeovil couldn''t go to their opening game cos his daughter is getting wed. You might hope that with archant slipping slowly into a coma (PINK UN R.I.P.) that Radio Norfolk might step up. Could start by renaming canary call , Hello Neil. Much better name. And replaying the call by the maddest bastard of the week in its glorious entireity at the end.[/quote]

This is just it, there must be at least ten interesting topics with a Norwich City connection that could be discussed each and every week, but instead we have a non-journo, with no imagination whatsoever, (Boreham) who discusses complete trivia week in, week out. Crap.

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[quote user="yossarian"]just listenend to the pile of steaming shite. I''m thrilled that some bloke played with Paul Warne and my poor old heart nearly failed with the sheer excitement that some bloke from Yeovil couldn''t go to their opening game cos his daughter is getting wed. You might hope that with archant slipping slowly into a coma (PINK UN R.I.P.) that Radio Norfolk might step up. Could start by renaming canary call , Hello Neil. Much better name. And replaying the call by the maddest bastard of the week in its glorious entireity at the end.[/quote]

This is just it, there must be at least ten interesting topics with a Norwich City connection that could be discussed each and every week.

[/quote]

Such as? (thinking of our podcast here)

Have to say I''m usually a fan of the Srimmage but I thought they could have put some more footballing content on the program today.  As for Canary Call - It should never be re-named or touched, it''s pure genius.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

This is just it, there must be at least ten interesting topics with a Norwich City connection that could be discussed each and every week.

[/quote]

[/quote]whether Darren Huckerby is coming back or not in November? If so - as a player or added back room inspiration/coaching etc. Or is the progressive team Gunn just too progressive now?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Down to the Sports Desk I would say  We could provide you with a flood of them but unfortunately you don''t pay any money.