Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

LIVE TEXT MATCH UPDATE - Norwich City v Colchester Utd

I imagine most of you will be at the game but for those who aren''t Jon Redhead will bring you live coverage from Carrow Road. As soon as something happens in the game you''ll hear about it here first:

http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/Stats/2009-2010/live/090808Colchester.aspx

And everything you need before, during and after the game here...

http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/football/the-match/default.aspx

Good luck Jon. Hope it goes well with the live texts. Have watched all the pre-seasons that were covered by it so hope you keep up the good work :)

Although I''ll be at the match ;)

Can''t wait for the game.  I will surely follow Jon''s live coverage here in Bangkok.We have few more NCFC fans in Thailand and I will copy the link to our Hi5 Group.

OTBC

I''ve just seen that Maric is on the bench and Askou isn''t in the squad. SSN must have got it the wrong way round last night when they said Askou had clearance but maric didn''t.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]0-3 actually[/quote]0-4 actually

Jon Redhead:  On no! Two idiots have run on the pitch from Snakepit to the dugouts and thrown their season tickets at Gunn!They''ve been stopped by stewards - eventually. People are leaving. Crowd are booing City and chanting what a load of rubbish.It''s absolute craziness.

What a complete and utter disaster. Never in my wildest nightmares did I think this would happen, I can barely function I''m so angry.

[quote user="Freeza"]What a complete and utter disaster. Never in my wildest nightmares did I think this would happen, I can barely function I''m so angry.[/quote]To be honest after number 3 I''m just finding it funny.  It just doesn''t seem real.

[quote user="Christov"][quote user="Freeza"]What a complete and utter disaster. Never in my wildest nightmares did I think this would happen, I can barely function I''m so angry.[/quote]To be honest after number 3 I''m just finding it funny.  It just doesn''t seem real.[/quote]Yeah that''s right, it doesn''t seem real, I just don''t know what to do with myself.

I wish I could see the dressing room now, Gunn is going to go absolutely beserk at them, they have completely and utterly embarassed him.