Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Let Down

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ob1"]"What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!!" Dude... get with the programme![/quote]He''s from Lowestoft, should tell you something............[/quote]

Tells me more about you Lapps, at least we don''t inbreed here![;)]

Seriously, I met a fellow City supporter, a complete stranger, at a Model boat show on Sunday in South Lowestoft, we get everywhere it seems![Y]

[/quote]

First Wizard, I see you are from Lowestoft. Do you remember the name of the coffee bar which was on the left side as you went down the main street towards the bridge coming from Hopton ?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

Is there any one else out there feeling let down?

Here we are 2 days to kick off and no last minute desperate attempts to sign someone.

No bids way less that value of the player just to look good.

No sightings in ASDA.

No desperate trawl for young inexperienced loan players to fill numbers.

No slanging on the board as to the merits of players we have no hope of signing,

God it''s so boring that we have a squad in place before a ball is kicked in anger!

I think I have been transported to supporting a different team in a parralel universe.

[/quote] That made me smile Butler, good that its all calm, lets hope it stays like that. Can''t wait for Saturday to get my lungs working again and get my fix of footy.[/quote]

Any chance of a video clip of your lungs working CA????? [;)]

Agreed Wiz, no inbreeding here in Lowestoft ;) Is it just me Wiz, or does Lowestoft''s Norwich supporters greatly outnumbers our Ipswich supporters? Looks like we have our heads screwed on here by the coast! :)

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ob1"]"What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!!" Dude... get with the programme![/quote]He''s from Lowestoft, should tell you something............[/quote]

Seriously, I met a fellow City supporter, a complete stranger, at a Model boat show on Sunday in South Lowestoft, we get everywhere it seems![Y]

[/quote]

First Wizard, I see you are from Lowestoft. Do you remember the name of the coffee bar which was on the left side as you went down the main street towards the bridge coming from Hopton ?

[/quote]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Here we are 2 days to kick off and no last minute desperate attempts to sign someone.

No sightings in ASDA.

No slanging on the board as to the merits of players we have no hope of signing,

God it''s so boring that we have a squad in place before a ball is kicked in anger!

I think I have been transported to supporting a different team in a parralel universe.

[/quote]

You forget to mention that Smudger has come over all positive.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bob, there are 3 that I recall, the first on the left facing the bridge was the Beefeater, opposite the old Odeon, now WHS, then the Cresta (upstairs) then the Wimpy (crap coffee)

I used the mod cafe, the Southtown Grill, in London Road South, loads of Toya Wilcox lookalikes, jeez, wonderful nights on the beach!...........any help?

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote] That made me smile Butler, good that its all calm, lets hope it stays like that. Can''t wait for Saturday to get my lungs working again and get my fix of footy.[/quote]

Any chance of a video clip of your lungs working CA????? [;)]

[/quote]

I''ll see what I can do lol