Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Let Down

Is there any one else out there feeling let down?

Here we are 2 days to kick off and no last minute desperate attempts to sign someone.

No bids way less that value of the player just to look good.

No sightings in ASDA.

No desperate trawl for young inexperienced loan players to fill numbers.

No slanging on the board as to the merits of players we have no hope of signing,

God it''s so boring that we have a squad in place before a ball is kicked in anger!

I think I have been transported to supporting a different team in a parralel universe.

[quote user="ob1"]No "we''ll go with what we''ve got", after signing 1 player...[/quote]

How i miss Doomcaster already. [:P]

No detailed explanation of just how hard it is to sign a player, listing all the traps and pitfalls along the way (excluding, of course, not wanting to pay their valuation).

[quote user="The Butler"]

Here we are 2 days to kick off and no last minute desperate attempts to sign someone.

No sightings in ASDA.

No slanging on the board as to the merits of players we have no hope of signing,

God it''s so boring that we have a squad in place before a ball is kicked in anger!

I think I have been transported to supporting a different team in a parralel universe.

[/quote]What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!!

A surprise addition to the squad is being lined up at this very moment. It may take a few days but there is still a strong chance that an announcement will be made before the Cameldung Utd match. Watch this space.

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="The Butler"]

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote]

What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!!
[/quote]

Welcome to planet earth!

[quote user="ob1"]"What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!!" Dude... get with the programme![/quote]He''s from Lowestoft, should tell you something............

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

[quote user="ob1"]No "we''ll go with what we''ve got", after signing 1 player...[/quote]

How i miss Doomcaster already. [:P]

[/quote]

Comparing Doomy with how McNally operates really spells it out to me that he really was clueless about football!

[quote user="Bob Franklin"]A surprise addition to the squad is being lined up at this very moment. It may take a few days but there is still a strong chance that an announcement will be made before the Cameldung Utd match. Watch this space.[/quote]Go on, give us a clue - you know you want to !!

Goldy Silvery Irony.

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote]What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!![/quote]

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote]No Ameobi!!!! [:''(]

Cheers Butler. That made I larf, but you know, everytime i allow myself to think of the Doomy type one, smoke emanates from my ears.

When I think of that bloke coming out with the same old same old often on a Friday before an important match. How on earth was he allowed to spout such depressive garbage. At least dear old Munby would have said it in a more acceptable way!!

Greetings Earthlings

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ob1"]"What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!!" Dude... get with the programme![/quote]He''s from Lowestoft, should tell you something............[/quote]

Is it mini Wiz ???  [:|]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ob1"]"What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!!" Dude... get with the programme![/quote]He''s from Lowestoft, should tell you something............[/quote]

[/quote]I think it was wiz waz! [*-)]

We have signed 12 players and there are 25 days of the tranfer window left. Getting all these players off the wage bill makes me think that someone else will be coming in. It wouldn''t surprise me if we went in for Alan Lee towards the end of the window

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote]What the f**k... we''ve signed 11 players!!!![/quote]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! You either read this too quickly or come from Mulbarton

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]I think it was wiz waz! [*-)][/quote]

But was it wiz waz?

How much of this is due to a new CEO, and how much down to that Smith/Jones duo realising that if they sat on their hands and did nothing, we could well have been destined for League Two or worse?

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]How much of this is due to a new CEO, and how much down to that Smith/Jones duo realising that if they sat on their hands and did nothing, we could well have been destined for League Two or worse?[/quote]BOARD OUT! How dare they address the problems that were so obvious to us (and them probably) ? How dare they show ambition by making it clear they want to get out of league 1 asap? Do they not realise league 1 is the best place for little norwich to be?SACK THE BOARD! C''mon Smudger lets organise a protest

[;)]

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote]

That made me smile Butler, good that its all calm, lets hope it stays like that.

Can''t wait for Saturday to get my lungs working again and get my fix of footy.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote] That made me smile Butler, good that its all calm, lets hope it stays like that. Can''t wait for Saturday to get my lungs working again and get my fix of footy.[/quote]

Welcome back CA.

Have missed your cheery comments.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

No sightings in ASDA.

[/quote] That made me smile Butler, good that its all calm, lets hope it stays like that. Can''t wait for Saturday to get my lungs working again and get my fix of footy.[/quote]

Welcome back CA.

[/quote]

CREEP![+o(]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

No sightings in ASDA.

Welcome back CA.

[/quote]

CREEP![+o(]

[/quote]

I meant every word.

It is also out of Bly''s book of "how to keep your thread active"

One Love (and thats me)

Bloody hell Butler!  I''ve been so preoccupied with the pleasing aspects of this pre-season that I hadn''t even noticed!

Even Carl Corts gone somewhere else this time.  That''s a classic case of "be careful what you wish for".

Tells me more about you Lapps, at least we don''t inbreed here![;)]

Seriously, I met a fellow City supporter, a complete stranger, at a Model boat show on Sunday in South Lowestoft, we get everywhere it seems![Y]