Sign in to follow this  
NCFC REVERIE

ticket info

its nearly sold out, just bought mine and there were only a few single seats dotted around the ground left.

There''s a few still left in the barclay upper and River end upper but I think that''s about it from what my mate said from trying to buy online yesterday

Yep, most areas greyed out as unavailable now. The only thing which might keep the attendance down a bit is a lack of Colchester fans in block H.

I had a look at the online piece today and the restricted view bit is the only one where there is much left.Got to say, the online ticketing site is fantastic. I''m not sure how many other clubs have this facility but to be able to hone in and choose your seat plus book online is a massive leap forward compared to what we had. Well done to the designer!

[quote user="Oli470"]its nearly sold out, just bought mine and there were only a few single seats dotted around the ground left.[/quote]You got to sit on your Larry if you want tickets for Saturday !Only tickets left next to each other were in the upper Jarold

Not many left.  Easiest way to check is to visit the online ordering thingy on the offy site, it has a seating plan of the ground and seats sold in real time.  Quite cool really.

[quote user="Chrisr"]I had a look at the online piece today and the restricted view bit is the only one where there is much left.

Got to say, the online ticketing site is fantastic. I''m not sure how many other clubs have this facility but to be able to hone in and choose your seat plus book online is a massive leap forward compared to what we had. Well done to the designer!
[/quote]

Too true,it was really easy and it was nice to be able choose where i wanted to sit[Y] I do know that Spurs have had it for years and don''t understand why it took us so long.

The reason I started this thread is because, this afternoon they had pulled the Colchester game from the system all that was available was Wycombe and Walsall.

Have just re visited and hey ho Colchester is back.

Still nice to know it’s going to be a sell out, wonder how many clubs can boast that, inc premiership.

Friend of mine works in the Colchester shop/ticket office, says they sold the original 1,400 allocation quickly and that the second allocation is going fairly quickly as well so i suspect the attendance to be up near 25,000

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Friend of mine works in the Colchester shop/ticket office, says they sold the original 1,400 allocation quickly and that the second allocation is going fairly quickly as well so i suspect the attendance to be up near 25,000[/quote]

As of today we have sold just over 2000 it is being said this end.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Friend of mine works in the Colchester shop/ticket office, says they sold the original 1,400 allocation quickly and that the second allocation is going fairly quickly as well so i suspect the attendance to be up near 25,000[/quote]

[/quote]

I was told to my face in the NCFC ticket office that Colchester had sent half their allocation back and they`d been sold to home supporters.  Will be surprised and impressed if you`ve sold 2000......Guess we`ll see on saturday.

Was bored, so just had a quick count up of how many seats are left using the Online Ticketing service.

22 Seats Left around the whole ground! And of course Buybacks on the day

[quote user="RobFoyster"]

Was bored, so just had a quick count up of how many seats are left using the Online Ticketing service.

22 Seats Left around the whole ground! And of course Buybacks on the day

[/quote]

Damn, i said 24 ~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Big Bob"]Are you going Cam?
[/quote]

Sadly, no.  Any Saturday is out for me.  I bought a ticket though and someone will be going in my stead so we''ll sort of be "represented".

Will we be able to buy tickets for away games on this service?? If you go on the away games section its blank! Or is that just me?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Not quite 2000. 1700 sold, 100 remaining until Thursday but not bad for us.  Bit better than the Championship seasons I think. That''s the official version.

Great to see a full house for the first game.[:)]