Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

WLY , Leon McKenzie and returning to CR

I think the re-signing of WLY and the recent clamour on here for a similar return of Leon Mc Kenzie represent a truly great idea. How could we not look to bring another ex-canary back into the fold when Cureton and Russel had such phenominal seasons last time time out. What with Curetons pace , power and coolness in front of goal starting the, now infamous,spanish bidding war of 2009 between Barca and Real Madrid which saw his value rocket up to up to 50 million. How surprised we all were when Snr Perez had to phone Delia to explain they couldn''t actually afford Senor Cureton but would we take 48 million plus Ronaldo. I think Christiano will link well with Lita and young ched evans up front. We will miss you Jamie but good luck at the Berny Bow stadium. That wasn''t the only successful return to NCFC last season.

Undoubtedly it was his industry and self-discipline last season which saw Darrel Russell not just break into the England squad under Capello but actually take the captaincy from JT (who bravely commented "although obviously disappointed to lose the armband it has been a privilidge to play and learn under Darrel and he continues to be an inspiration to all the lads in the England set-up." If we had not signed these players for a second time then none of the above would ever have happened. Only an idiot would oppose making a similar move for Leon McKenzie.

So Arsenal tommorow and although we have spent more than them over the summer (thanks to snr perez - gracias snr perez) I still make them favourites. I am excited and can''t wait for next week when Premier kicks off. Europe hear we come!!!!!

hear hear.....

Leon McKenzie...now let me get this right...he slept with Damian Francis''s missus? or was it the other way around?

Regardless do we really need this unrest at the club again?      

f[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

hear hear.....

Leon McKenzie...now let me get this right...he slept with Damian Francis''s missus? or was it the other way around?

[/quote]francis got jiggy with mrs mckenzie,mr mckenzie punches francisboth leave.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

hear hear.....

[/quote]

What Mckenzie slept with Francis.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

hear hear.....

[/quote]

What Mckenzie slept with Francis.

[/quote]

No he slept with some bloke called Francis Damian''s missus

I know one of the players in question (and no i wont say which one) and i can guarentee that whats being bandied about NEVER actually happened....

it was a petty rumour started by some twat with too much imagination and time on his hands.

jas :)

If McKenzie had have ounched Francis then he would have been sacked on the spot and probably arrested and this would have all come out. Plus I thought that Mrs McKenzie came out and told the world that Leon was a serial adulterer?

Francis ended up with a broken cheek during a "training ground incident" with the "Duke"!

dont think Mrs Francis had anything to do with this do you??

The whole feud went A LOT further than what has been mentioned on here. I won''t be going in to details on here though.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I know one of the players in question (and no i wont say which one) and i can guarentee that whats being bandied about NEVER actually happened....

it was a petty rumour started by some twat with too much imagination and time on his hands.

[/quote]

Hmmm have to disagree, as my son was at eaton park with my grandson for a NCFC day, and my son stood amazed while McKenzie F-ed and blinded over the phone in front of kids to his missus about what she had done with that Cnt Francis and wanting money off him...Hucks came over calmed him down and told him he was out of order doing that in front of kids. Think I believe my son, not the sort of thing you make up.

[quote user="JTG"]The whole feud went A LOT further than what has been mentioned on here. I won''t be going in to details on here though.
[/quote]

no....

Oh and Leon then went on to chin Francis in training, thats a fact. Back on topic though I would love to see Leon back, think he would do very well in this league.

[quote user="JTG"]The whole feud went A LOT further than what has been mentioned on here. I won''t be going in to details on here though.[/quote]

no....

[/quote]Sorry, but yes.

[quote user="JTG"]The whole feud went A LOT further than what has been mentioned on here. I won''t be going in to details on here though.[/quote]

no....

[/quote]Sorry, but yes.

[quote user="yossarian"]I think the re-signing of WLY and the recent clamour on here for a similar return of Leon Mc Kenzie represent a truly great idea. How could we not look to bring another ex-canary back into the fold when Cureton and Russel had such phenominal seasons last time time out. What with Curetons pace , power and coolness in front of goal starting the, now infamous,spanish bidding war of 2009 between Barca and Real Madrid which saw his value rocket up to up to 50 million. How surprised we all were when Snr Perez had to phone Delia to explain they couldn''t actually afford Senor Cureton but would we take 48 million plus Ronaldo. I think Christiano will link well with Lita and young ched evans up front. We will miss you Jamie but good luck at the Berny Bow stadium. That wasn''t the only successful return to NCFC last season.

Undoubtedly it was his industry and self-discipline last season which saw Darrel Russell not just break into the England squad under Capello but actually take the captaincy from JT (who bravely commented "although obviously disappointed to lose the armband it has been a privilidge to play and learn under Darrel and he continues to be an inspiration to all the lads in the England set-up." If we had not signed these players for a second time then none of the above would ever have happened. Only an idiot would oppose making a similar move for Leon McKenzie.

So Arsenal tommorow and although we have spent more than them over the summer (thanks to snr perez - gracias snr perez) I still make them favourites. I am excited and can''t wait for next week when Premier kicks off. Europe hear we come!!!!![/quote]Cutting through all the mindless tittle tattle for a second... absolutely brilliant post. [*]