Sign in to follow this  
bluemike

Good Luck !

Just like to say good luck to NCFC for the coming season. Despite all the winding up and rivalry I will miss the two Derby victories this season, theres nothing like a good derby game. All the best.

You know, what I really am not going to miss them.  This season is about so much more than 2 games.

Good luck to you and your lot Bluemike. I feel you are gonna need it what with all the great players madroy has signed. Dont want you to go down as we would miss you on the way up. Dont want you to get promoted for the same reason. Was finding it hard to (football)hate ippy under madge but now you got madroy , well let the (football)hate flow. nothing personal bluemike , you are top man. whatever the opposite of a troll is...thats you. will be a monkeys uncle if madroy ever manages a derby with us. he is not a well man.

[quote user="bluemike"]Just like to say good luck to NCFC for the coming season. Despite all the winding up and rivalry I will miss the two Derby victories this season, theres nothing like a good derby game. All the best.[/quote]Cheers for that.  Shame I can''t say the same about your lot :P  To be honest I hope Keane fails miserably.

cheers for the luck bluemike.. dont think we need too much.. i reckon you will need a bit though.. how long til keaneo grows his beard of madness?

:P

Thanks bluemike, I''ll miss our ''''derby'''' game too won''t be the same without playing you lot this season.

Hope you enjoy your season.

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="Barclayman your Carrow Road SuperHero"]foysc[/quote]

fuck off you scummy cunt?
[/quote]

Lol pure class has been shown