Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

First Gerrard out, now Kewell!

[quote]At this rate we''ll walk it tomorrrow![/quote]

Ye Gods DD!, my new Mark II Hex''s are a bit bloody vicious are they not?.

When I ''acquired'' them from the ''underworld'', the ''Nameless One'' himself, gave me a dire warning of their destructive nature.

But even so, its shocked even me, to be completely honest.

And you won''t believe what I''ve sent Everton!.. Well they damn well asked for it, yes?.

The only advice I can give to them is, be afraid, be very afraid!.

[quote]Ye Gods DD, my new Mark II Hex''s are a bit bloody vicious are they not?. When I ''acquired'' them from the ''underworld'' the ''Nameless One'' himself, gave me a dire warning of their destructive nature. B...[/quote]

1st wiz

in everton''s case it is fully justified, are you going to let delia unleash the spell from the comfort of the away end? 

Pity about Kewell could have done with him in their side.

He''s been awful since he moved to the Scousers!

[quote]1st wiz in everton''s case it is fully justified, are you going to let delia unleash the spell from the comfort of the away end?[/quote]

It does''nt work like that Gazza my friend. The Mark 11 Hex''s were all ''unleashed'', to all our rivals, in the pre season. So dear Delia need do s** all.

They can not be recalled, recanted or cancelled. The dice is firmly cast.

''So let it it be written, so let it be done''.

He He Ha, very evil laughter

[quote]It does''nt work like that Gazza my friend. The Mark 11 Hex''s were all ''unleashed'', to all our rivals, in the pre season. So dear Delia need do s** all. They can not be recalled, recanted or cancelled...[/quote]

Could the The Mark 11 Hex also be responsible for enticing Hollywood into Anfield ?

The effects could be considerable tomorrow, imagine them all swanning around saying "...hello darling..." whilst Bentley waltzes past and leaves them standing before delivering a telling pass for Hucks to blast past the goalie who is busy adjusting his makeup.

Wow if it is that''s a real long distance spell !