Sign in to follow this  
Norwich4Evz

DESKTOP WALLPAPER: Norwich City 2009/10 squad photo

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]Does anyone know when the team photo is going to be released

[/quote]

Probably later today or tomorrow, I imagine the latter is more likely. Hopefully they will make a desktop background with it as they do every year.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]Does anyone know when the team photo is going to be released[/quote]

Probably later today or tomorrow, I imagine the latter is more likely. Hopefully they will make a desktop background with it as they do every year.

[/quote]I''m not sure we''ve got some ugly bastards this year.

I dont think it''s the best photo of them in the world!Dario Dumic and Micheal Nelson are pulling rather wierd faces, and alot of them seem to have there eyes closed! Also that David Stephens looks massive!

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]when will player profiles be up pete?
[/quote]

They''re on the re-designed site (which is imminent). Not going to duplicate them onto the old site.

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]Who is the bloke next to Doc with a wig?[/quote]

He could do a head and shoulders advert like the classic with Jason McAteer.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]is nelsons face really that squashed? or has someone been playing with photoshop?
[/quote]

I was about to say the same thing... it really is that squashed, its the same on FM...

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

[quote user="Norwich4Evz"]Does anyone know when the team photo is going to be released

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m not sure we''ve got some ugly bastards this year.
[/quote]

Whaddya mean this year ? Last year we had the ugliest team in the league. Even my other half couldn''t pick one good looking bloke apart from, she said, Lupoli, who wasn''t exactly an oil painting (well maybe a Picasso)