Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

check this site out!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=92895843522&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=48500703515stumbled across this group on FB and thought we could perhaps sabotage it or take it over

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]yeah it is WAY, they are/were even planning coming to Norwich for a relegation party!!!!!!
[/quote]

That was back in May, and they bottled it, all mouth no action lol

after some of the things written on here lord no i dont. Think it could be quite amusing and considering we cant  play them this season got to wind them up some how

now why doesn''t that surprise me. mind you they will fit in well with their new madman manager then who will bottle it by easter. just watch the length of the beard

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]after some of the things written on here lord no i dont. Think it could be quite amusing and considering we cant  play them this season got to wind them up some how[/quote]And what are you planning to throw at them exactly? Their better league status? Their larger collection of trophies? Their legendary former manager who recently passed away? I don''t think City fans are in a position to start taking the p*ss. [:P]

We''ve got a brighter shirt, Flash.

That''ll show ''em.

perhaps you may be right at the present time, though this will change over the season im sure looking at their signings, but reading some of the drivel on there thought people might like to wipe their smiles away

We also beat Bayern Munich once. [Y]Seriously, who really gives a lamb''s arse about what other supporters think of us? If I thought it mattered I probably wouldn''t want to be seen in my colours. [:S]

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]I mixed up my facebook site with my myspace site and got 1,000,000 hits in 24 hours after inviting browsers to ''come on myface''![/quote]

...thanks for sharing that - you should have your own blog.