Sign in to follow this  
Fat Barman

Tickets for tomorrow - can anyone help?

I know I should have been quicker off the mark - no point belabouring a point - but I''m desperately trying to sort 2 tickets, so I can take my son to the game for his birthday. His mum has given me a deadline of 7.30 tonight to find some, or she''s taking him elsewhere (we''re separated, so it''s a bit of a touchy subject who gets to take him out tomorrow!).This all makes me look very stupid, so you can tell it means a lot to him! Probably far too late to try this route, but I''ve exhausted the other options [:(]I''ll check back in an hour, to sift through the derision in search of a saint!!

She won''t buy that option (no pun intended). It''s a ticket by 7.30, or he goes to Pleasurewood Hills with her and the boyfriend!Damn those pre-season results and sudden rush of optimism - it was all looking fine before the Wigan game!Like I said  it''s my own fault for leaving it so late. Still, thanks for the replies [:)]

Cheers everyone.Being philosophical, it''s no biggy - he''ll have a fun day. It''s about him having a good time, after all!I''ll make sure he gets to the next one he can make (after holiday with the outlaws). Buy back scheme for me [:)]

According to the club, there are only 30 buy-backs available (none with two seats together). See you at the front of the queue!

The Official website says there are some tickets available in the top of the terrace behind glass. Better then nothing!