Sign in to follow this  
Spuddy ncfc till i die

Callin All Fellow Norwich Fans

i will be singing my heart out 2moro dont worry!

am looking forward 2 it with 25,000 other support atmosphere should be gd!

cmon city

OTBC

Good Point.

Why the capitals - made it look like you were chanting that post!  Agree with the sentiment though, and welcome to the board.

[quote user="Spuddy ncfc till i die"]

Start Of New Season Is just A Day Away. Let Tommorrow Be A Good Day And We Sing Our Hearts Out For Them .

Cmon City We Gonna Win The League.

OTBC

[/quote]

Someone else on here only uses cap''s at the start of every word, JenJen isn''t it? [:)]

I really dont care about Ipswich this season.  Being in a different league to them really takes away the bite from it as even if they lose they are still losing in the Championship.

Hope we draw them in the cup though!

[quote user="Spuddy ncfc till i die"]shud be good init been waiting for ages for the season to start and hope we get off to a flying start. hope ipshit lose as well scummers ! ! ![/quote] hope they beat cov, i live in cov so they are my derby couldn''t give a flying f c u k about ipswich

And don''t forget to clap Sir Bobby, and please nobody boo or shout scummer, that would be in very poor taste.

[quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

i will be singing my heart out 2moro dont worry!

am looking forward 2 it with 25,000 other support atmosphere should be gd!

cmon city

OTBC

[/quote]Dito [Y]

Hopefully if we scare them they won''t put a foot wrong. Please let there be none of the shitty booing get behind the team. Forget the team last year. Its a completely different team this year.

[quote user="ACE"]And don''t forget to clap Sir Bobby, and please nobody boo or shout scummer, that would be in very poor taste.
[/quote]

Indeed, I hope ALL the fans will show respect.  If anyone around me boo''s or does anything other than have respect I will be having words lol so if you see a woman being thrown out of the LB, it''s most likely me [:)]

Just thought we should look at some new individual player songs that we can sing tomorrow...

Having had to watch Russell leave just as the “Do the hustle!” adaptation was catching on, it looks like he is going to move on again without hearing this sung by the Canary faithful.

So I thought I would have a look at the signings and see if we could get something moving for them… here is the first one. There are some here which i can''t take credit for unfortunately though.

Frank Sinatra''s Love And Marriage for Goran Maric? Something like…

Goran Maric, Goran Maric,
He left Spain and now he plays for Norwich,
Let me tell you, brother,
If he scores one, he''ll score another.

I am also thinking of putting an Aqua spin on Owain Tudor-JONES, but not got very far… yet! Could try and work “The Doc” in there too I guess J

Theoklitos sounds like a Spartan name, so we could get a “THIS IS CITY!!!” shout from him?

Cody = either a bit of old McDonald, or a really annoying fast food jingle… not sure I would “love it” though…

Paul McVeigh will retain his old song I would presume, and why change it, it is awesome!! WE LOVE YOU PAUL MCVEIGH!!...

Hoolahoops needs one too if the yellow and green army are going to convince him to stay, need some help with the last line though…

SUPER! Super Wes!
SUPER! Super Wes!
SUPER! Super Wes!
SUPER! ...

I know that this may not be for the Geoffrey Watling stand, but we could also do one for Otsemobor (Semmy) to the tune of "Horny" by Mousse t Vs Hot n Juicy. it would go like this...

He''s Semmy! Semmy!Semmy!Semmy!
So Semmy! He''s Semmy!Semmy!Semmy!
He''s Semmy! Semmy!Semmy!Semmy!
So Semmy! He''s Semmy!Semmy!Semmy!

i am sorry, but i have put this on my computer now and substituting in lyrics, it is SO Funnny!! Someone has to start this in Saturday, please!!!

I also saw one for "Hucks is coming home!" the other day, but can''t remember who posted it. Obviously to the tune of Baddiel and Skinners classic.

lol canarycharge, I see your point!! A lot of these lads are used to playing in front of home attendances of around 5000-10000 fans, they''re in a right treat with us lot :)