Sign in to follow this  
:)

Pre-match...

Where''s your favourite place to go for a pre-match pint?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]The Coach but sadly all my mates drag me along to Squares....[/quote]You should stand strong against the tide and state your case to go elsewhere Pete.  We take turns each week at deciding where to go in democratic fashion.  [:D]

We go to the Nelson, as it''s close to the station and they can cook gluten free meals for my daughter which is the most important thing for us.

The Horse and Dray. We''ll be there tomorrow although the Aussie abuse from the landladies will be hard to stomach.Just have to man up I guess.

where would be the best pre-match atmosphere/biggest collection of fans be? I am coming up to Norwich for the first time in donkeys tomorrow, and am looking to find a decent prematch pint.

[quote user="Fonejacker"]where would be the best pre-match atmosphere/biggest collection of fans be? I am coming up to Norwich for the first time in donkeys tomorrow, and am looking to find a decent prematch pint.[/quote]Squares down riverside or the coach and horses

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]The Red Lion. I''m the chubby git in the snot & tipex shirt. [Y]
[/quote]

Always there too Flash, the Curry''s great and the beer''s outstanding.  I''d say "hi" if I knew what a snot and tipex shirt was [:^)]

Ketts pre-match and the Wig & Pen post match. Tend to vary pre-match between the Ketts, Red Lion and the Coach & Horses but usually head for the Wig post game!