Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

Park and ride

Does this go to the ground and back from thickthorn?

Getting a bit fed up with trying to find regular free parking near the ground !!

try the county hall car park thats always a good bet! but get there about 1.30 ish! and the park ride from thickthorn from what i know is that only goes to the city centre!

I used to park down near the ski centre in Trowse.Bit of a walk,but by the time you get back to the car the traffic has cleared a bit!!

[quote user="McCanary"]

Does this go to the ground and back from thickthorn?

Getting a bit fed up with trying to find regular free parking near the ground !!

[/quote]

Goes to the bus station in city but its an easy 5-10min to CR walk from there.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]  Goes to the bus station in city but its an easy 5-10min to CR walk from there.[/quote]

I know it goes there but thought I`d read somewhwere that it went on to CR on matchdays.

Must have been dreaming. Nice day for a walk tomorrow lol.

The only park and ride that I know of that goes close is the one out at the Broadland Industrial Park and it drops you off at the train station. But that doesn''t help I imagine as it''s the other side of the city. Haha

If you get the Thickthorn one, you might be able to then get the First 25 or 35 bus for free to either the Rail Station or Morrisons (according to the website you can use those buses free going from Morrisons to the City)... But if not it costs £1 from St Stephens Street on the 25 or 35 to get to Morrisons.

http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/consumption/idcplg?IdcService=SS_GET_PAGE&ssDocName=NCC048721&ssSourceNodeId=&ssTargetNodeId=3788

Thanks for replies. I think We`ll walk down from Surrey St as it should be a nice day..............can`t wait as usual!!

On The Ball City

Never Mind The Danger........

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!![:D][:D]

[quote user="Sammo84"]The only park and ride that I know of that goes close is the one out at the Broadland Industrial Park and it drops you off at the train station. But that doesn''t help I imagine as it''s the other side of the city. Haha[/quote]

Only 5 minutes on the bypass.

theres no parking restrictions around Tuckswood... Park there.. walk to hall road, jump on the number 17 at 1:30.. get off when it arrives at the train station at 2.. go to the pub for a couple before kick off... Park and Ride up the road too.. must stop in the city center somehwere.

jas :)