Sign in to follow this  
nycanary

liverpool match on tv?

First News
BEAM-BACK PLANNED FOR LIVERPOOL MATCH
SUPPORTERS unable to buy tickets for the away match at Liverpool on Saturday September 25 will be able to see the game live at Carrow Road instead.
The Club is bringing back the highly popular beam-back system for the Premiership match, with 6,000 tickets going on sale from midday on Monday September 13.
The screen will face the Jarrold Stand and will be the same size as the one used to beam-back the Watford match at the end of last season.
Tickets are priced at £10 for adults and £5 concessions, with a £1 discount for season ticket holders.

I''ve managed to wangle a couple of tickets for the directors'' box for tomorrow

Anyone know any hints on etiquette for that situation? Am I allowed to sing OTBC etc?

[quote]I''ve managed to wangle a couple of tickets for the directors'' box for tomorrow Anyone know any hints on etiquette for that situation? Am I allowed to sing OTBC etc?[/quote]

mpr

you''ll be okay as long as you like prawns!

as for singing, don''t know, have never been in (nor ever likely to) the directors box, but delia sings and shouts encouragement, so should you

have a good time and report back to us lesser mortals