Sign in to follow this  
Hucks 96

They should cut off callers immediately on canary call who.......

start their point by saying ...1. I didn''t go to the game Neil but I thought (name player) had a good game....2. Neil - you are there -  what do they do all week at Colney ?

How about the idiots who say hello Neil how are you, He''s Bloody fine get on with sodding point, or better still leave the phone hooked up

And anyone called ''Nicky'' who begins with "There''s a question we all need an answer to Neal".  [:)]

[quote user="Norfolk Dumpling"]Anyone who says they have supported the Canaries for x number of years and have never seen a worse Norwich team...[/quote]

If we lose tomorrow, that will be said a few times.

I called Canary Call last season after we had just lost 1-2 at Watford. Roeder made zero subs during the game and we were all shouting for Lupoli to come on.

I had a row with Neil Adams about the tactics after he (unjustifiably in my opinion) defended Roeder.

[quote user="pete_norw"]How about the idiots who say hello Neil how are you, He''s Bloody fine get on with sodding point, or better still leave the phone hooked up[/quote]Exactly Pete - then then ask - what do you think of the game Neil?

Listen Neil has said his bit about 15 times before CC starts this is a

phone for supporters not forNeil to repeat endlessly what he thinks

about the game.

[quote user="pete"]If it wasn''t for the nutters would you listen? Honestly[/quote]

They make the show!!! A relation of Doris rings the show called Sam every now and again, Neil Adams cut him off 3 times last season in mid rant...classic stuff.

You have to listen every week to get the odd jem like the Berni rant of a few yars ago or the |"Neil, how big is your d*ck" question from last season.