Sign in to follow this  
ca

Time for new heroes

Well Hucks has gone but not forgotten  [:)] and its a new season and a time for new heroes. I didn''t feel like finding one in Roeder''s loanee team but its a new beginning and after having watched our new team against Wigan I already have the feeling that I might have found one or two. Have always like Wes so he''s high on my list but was impressed by Whaley and his pace down that right wing so will be watching him closely.

So have you had a chance to watch any of the friendlies and who do you think could be your new hero this season?

CA

[quote user="cityangel"]

Well Hucks has gone but not forgotten  [:)] and its a new season and a time for new heroes. I didn''t feel like finding one in Roeder''s loanee team but its a new beginning and after having watched our new team against Wigan I already have the feeling that I might have found one or two. Have always like Wes so he''s high on my list but was impressed by Whaley and his pace down that right wing so will be watching him closely.

So have you had a chance to watch any of the friendlies and who do you think could be your new hero this season?

CA

[/quote]Tamas Priskin Angel ????

Was going to say Nelson too. He just reminds me of Malky ... seen a few others say that too. Hopefully Maric will become a hero for the right reasons unlike Dave [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Well Hucks has gone but not forgotten  [:)][/quote]

Certainly isnt forgotten CA, he will be playing for us again by xmas. Nice to see you back.

Whaley could be your new hero though![;)]

Smith is a clear hero for the future, but for this year and hopefully more to come, I''m hoping Maric is the striker hero we''ve been after!

Wes if he continues at Norwich, and playing as he has been, and a no-nonsense Nelson.I fear that Holt may disappoint, and how did we get Whaley so easily - is he one of these moody and inconsistent players? Otherwise why did they let him go?

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="cityangel"]

CA

[/quote]Tamas Priskin
[/quote]

Thought you''d be more of a Walters fan bluemike, understand from my Ipswich friend he''s one of your best players??

Major Bumpkin DSO wrote the following post at 07/08/2009 5:58 PM:

No!!!

Korey Smith is my hero NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''ve got a giant picture of him on my bedroom wall

MRS SMITH you must stop posting on the mb like this.......!

hope huckerby isnt back by christmas, hes now past it.... bring up the youth, dont waste wages on a old doggy kneed player.

Also i think that Ady would become a hero, also maric

I''m tempted to say the whole team; because that''s what we are going to need if we get out of this division this season. I''ve liked what I''ve seen of Whaley, but I''m going for Holt. because I like his matter of fact attiitude I think he will live up to our expectations, and he''ll score a hat full, starting tomorrow, and will no doubt say in his post match interview, ''that''s what they pay me to do''.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]I would love Adeyemi to become this seasons hero...[/quote]

I think he''ll definately make his mark this year and be included in the 18 man squad most weeks.

[quote user="Hucks NO Legend"]hope huckerby isnt back by christmas, hes now past it.... bring up the youth, dont waste wages on a old doggy kneed player. Also i think that Ady would become a hero, also maric[/quote]

Didnt Huckerby win MLS player of the year ahead of David Beckham who still plays for England?