Sign in to follow this  
Lambert Revolution!

3-0 Down? 18 Mins Gone? GUNN OUT, DELIA OUT!

Delia can''t be blamed for this one match - she and the board have helped Gunn get the players in this pre-season

[quote user="bluemike"]0-4 ha ha ha ha ha [/quote]And to think I was upset I couldn''t go to the game!

Lmao this is rediculous....all that optimism everyone had 30 minutes ago...I don''t understand. HOW is this happening?

All you complete idiots that said he had done a good job, While we have a manager that thinks Doc can defend we have no hope in hell of progressing oh and put Otsemobor in that too.Delia has made large profits again in the transfer window. Well done to the fans who ran on the pitch! Sounded like the Delia lovers were sticking up for her in the front of the City stand again.Riots must happen till she is gone!

I said last season that Gunn was the worst managerial appointment since Les Reed, but would they listen? Pathetic.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]All you complete idiots that said he had done a good job, While we have a manager that thinks Doc can defend we have no hope in hell of progressing oh and put Otsemobor in that too.Delia has made large profits again in the transfer window. Well done to the fans who ran on the pitch! Sounded like the Delia lovers were sticking up for her in the front of the City stand again.Riots must happen till she is gone![/quote]

People are still supportive of her? Unbelievable.

What I''d like to know is exactly why the goals were conceded.

It needs in depth analysis, I''ve heard nothing on Radio Norfolk (I went downstairs for a whizz, and when I came back we were 3-0 down) as to how the goalscoring opportunites came about for colchester.

It''s all well and good bemoaning our luck as exiled norwich supporters, but I want to know WHO on the pitch, lost their man, switched off, was in the wrong position, played someone onside etc etc etc...

I want a scapegoat. And I consider myself to be liberal. Scapegoat someone and drop them. It has to happen or we will suffer this again.

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]Delia can''t be blamed for this one match - she and the board have helped Gunn get the players in this pre-season
[/quote]

what do you mean?  she employed the idiot!

[quote user="SS"][quote user="bluemike"]0-4 ha ha ha ha ha [/quote]And to think I was upset I couldn''t go to the game![/quote]

Ditto!

Good to see nothing has changed from last season,just maybe we have a managerial team that can not manage,motivate,organise and admit that they are clueless...roll on another sh*te season with ''Delirious Delias'' cheapskate army.

Gunn give it up and get back to that marketing job you had!