Sign in to follow this  
shropshire canary

Mark Lawrenson...again!

What planet does this bloke inhabit - his teletext preview of tomorrow: "Norwich are struggling. They can''t seem to defend well enough for long enough"

Only the last 4 and a 1/2 hours: and only then a last minute breakaway from arsenal for goodness sake!

Send him back to mince around in the Preston Directors Box for crying out loud. Either that or the failed managers drawer that the BBC seems to have so full of so-called pundits

Would you expect anything else from an ex liverpool defender. He will think of anything to convince himself they will win.

We are superb and nothing will make me think otherwise!!

[quote]What planet does this bloke inhabit - his teletext preview of tomorrow: "Norwich are struggling. They can''t seem to defend well enough for long enough" Only the last 4 and a 1/2 hours: and only then ...[/quote]

He talks out of his backside most of the time  does lawrenson ..... his worthless opinions  bear no relation to any thought process !  ...... he just  is not worth listening to ....... period !   ........ if we string  some good wins together , the nerk will  be there , squeaking  that he always knew we  were a good team

[quote]as I''ve said before, these great players should all go in for coaching or something they would be good at. As pundits they are sheer rubbish ![/quote]

but jim

they are good at something, talking out of their arses

which is what they are doing anyway, i just don''t watch MOTD anymore, well not the analysis bit, that is what the fast forward on the remote is for

sky is just so much better, more professional, articulate, everything the BBC is not