Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

tomorrow's atmosphear..

Am really looking forward to tomorrow and everyone seems up-beat and the atmosphear will start off electric....But,if after 20 mins it''s 0-0 is carrow road gonna turn into a silent morgue. Ifso i fear lot''s of mistakes by our player''s and colchester really taking advantage?

We have to try n stay behind the team even if we fall behind....but will we?

Why would we get angry after 20 minutes??  10 games perhaps....

Whats this I see, Google ads???

ref89, I think he means more fans kicking back and being quiet if we fail to make an early breakthrough. Too many times last season the crowds were electric for 5 minutes then went silent after a quiet opening to the game... and too many times the opposition went on to control the game.

I think if we intend to start of the game as loud and expressive fans, we need to carry on throughout, and lets hope that happens!

[quote user="ref89"]Why would we get angry after 20 minutes??  10 games perhaps....

Whats this I see, Google ads???[/quote]Rodney Marsh is going to get sick of the A11...

I think not.

Too many of us now have a vested interest beyond

simply hounding out Delia and Michael, given 11 new players (ours) and

a loan. The things the boo boys have been asking for have been

fulfilled (bar their departure) and surely now people want us to

perform. It will take more than 20 minutes for that work to be undone.

90 minutes with 25,000 of us should scare any team. We just need to make it happen.

I reckon it''ll be an amazing atmosphere, which is a bummer cos I couldn''t make it :( But there we are.

As long as we play well throughout the game, the crowd surely won''t turn. I''m gonna be so nervous/excited come 3 tomorrow, it would be great to actually be there!

Just need to make sure weget an early goal in my opinion. If we go through the game without getting a goal then our fans will just get frustrated and will turn into nasty atmosphere which will just give colchester a boost.

Although many are positive at the moment you have to remember how unhappy the majority were after relegation. If we dont get off to a good start the doom and gloom will br back 

Yeah, an early goal will be really important, but I don''t think the crowd will turn too quickly if there isn''t one. I reckon most will stay positive as long as its 0-0 all the way through with us playing better, and everyone will just hope for a late goal.

If we are one-nil down at half time, people will boo. These people are morons and are trying to turn football into pantomime.

[quote user="pete_norw"]Have you reported it to the police ?[/quote]

Even your avitar is looking horse (Hoarse - for those who didn''t get it )

Apparently 0-5 at half-time IS enough to be upset about.There''ll likely be a huge surge of anti-board/Gunn feeling after this - rightly so. Surely some changes should have been made at half-time, if not sooner?! A dithering manager will be slaughtered by fans.