Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

I HAVE WALKED OUT!!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

never beeen so fu*ked of at a football game, i challenge any poster on this website to criticise me for my actions

[/quote]

i aplaud you. stopping at the shop to cash in on a season ticket?

I do not blame you in the slightest. However, maybe you could''ve bricked the witches car before leaving??

Sorry for the bad mood and all, but then again, I think you all agree its justified.

I have never been this pissed as a result of footy. Never.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I do not blame you in the slightest. However, maybe you could''ve bricked the witches car before leaving??

Sorry for the bad mood and all, but then again, I think you all agree its justified.

I have never been this pissed as a result of footy. Never.[/quote]Grow up, what a stupid thing to say. It''s the players who have done this, there is only so much the club management etc can do, not that i''m saying they''re not to blame, far from it, but it''s the players who have shrivelled up pathetically and capitulated.

True mate, sorry.

I''m kinda in one of my ''angry but can''t do anything about it'' moods and so have come on here moaning.

Yeah you''re right.

[quote user="Freeza"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I do not blame you in the slightest. However, maybe you could''ve bricked the witches car before leaving??

I have never been this pissed as a result of footy. Never.[/quote]Grow up, what a stupid thing to say. It''s the players who have done this, there is only so much the club management etc can do, not that i''m saying they''re not to blame, far from it, but it''s the players who have shrivelled up pathetically and capitulated.[/quote]I agree completely. The Board has backed the manager and Gunny has put together a squad which everyone was happy with (even on here which is amazing).  The players are the only one''s responsible for this.

[quote user="Freeza"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I do not blame you in the slightest. However, maybe you could''ve bricked the witches car before leaving?? Sorry for the bad mood and all, but then again, I think you all agree its justified. I have never been this pissed as a result of footy. Never.[/quote]

Grow up, what a stupid thing to say. It''s the players who have done this, there is only so much the club management etc can do, not that i''m saying they''re not to blame, far from it, but it''s the players who have shrivelled up pathetically and capitulated.
[/quote]

So much!!!!? What like continually under spend on Field talent? You cretin. How bloody more chances do this lot need. Early days maybe but 5-0 at half time?!! In all my years i''ve supported this once proud club i have never felt so embarrassed.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Freeza"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I do not blame you in the slightest. However, maybe you could''ve bricked the witches car before leaving?? Sorry for the bad mood and all, but then again, I think you all agree its justified. I have never been this pissed as a result of footy. Never.[/quote]

Grow up, what a stupid thing to say. It''s the players who have done this, there is only so much the club management etc can do, not that i''m saying they''re not to blame, far from it, but it''s the players who have shrivelled up pathetically and capitulated.
[/quote]

I agree completely. The Board has backed the manager and Gunny has put together a squad which everyone was happy with (even on here which is amazing).  The players are the only one''s responsible for this.

[/quote]

The Board may have done all they could this season but please look at the bigger picture.

You can''t polish a t*rd....so its alright blaming the players but they get told what to do by the laughing stock of a managerial team...so point the finger at them who were employed by the board....who should also shoulder the blame....just think if we had been ambitious last season when Roeder left we might not be playing in this league.

[quote user="canaryfan68"]You can''t polish a t*rd....so its alright blaming the players but they get told what to do by the laughing stock of a managerial team...so point the finger at them who were employed by the board....who should also shoulder the blame....just think if we had been ambitious last season when Roeder left we might not be playing in this league.[/quote]

Well said

Omg! I say one thing about bricking her car, as a bit of light humor, and an argument has started!!

Just to get it straight, don''t go bricking her car, but the board room and management team need to take there share of the responsibility here. They''ll probably blame the ST holders who took there rebate as the reason they couldn''t get good enough players.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Is anyone old enough to remember what Ron Saunders would have this lot doing at 7 a.m. tomorrow morning?[/quote]

Bloody to right!

Yes up and down Mousehold until they were sick and then do it again. My guess is thaat Gunn will give this lot a day off and then get them counselling

[quote user="canarytim"]Gunny must step down tonight.[/quote] Agreed. And monday morning Delia should put the club up for sale for a minimal fee. Another good appointment luv!!

[quote user="Freeza"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I do not blame you in the slightest. However, maybe you could''ve bricked the witches car before leaving?? Sorry for the bad mood and all, but then again, I think you all agree its justified. I have never been this pissed as a result of footy. Never.[/quote]

[/quote]

Its the manager''s job the make sure that the players go out there with the right attitude and mental strength as well as good tactics. I dont see any sign of any of that. 1 or 2 players may make individual mistakes and you could blame them for that but when a whole team capitulates in this manner, having built up everybodies hopes in pre-season, there is only one place that the blame can lay and that is with the management.

Delia took a huge risk by appointing a totally unproven manager and most people were unhappy with it at the time. They have signed some players that have given us hope of a good season to come. Despite being signings that would have been mostly disappointing if we were still in the championship. And now in the first game of the season, the mistake in appointing Gunn has been shown up in all its glory.

Two problem areas as always... DEFENCE AND GOAL KEEPER

Both are disgraceful, Neil Adams commented that if he had seen under 13''s playing like Doc and Semmy they would have been released from the squad.

Strip Doc of the captaincy, Rudd has to be our goal keeper going forward and lets put a new team out on Tuesday.

I''ve never felt so sick to be a Norwich fan, my phone hasn''t stopped with people taking the pi55

Words fail me on this.

Although it is one game, this is a major wake up call.

I take no pleasure in being proved right.

7-1 now.

OMG.

Let me clarify on my last post.

It may be just one game, but this is as bad as it gets. And then some.

Was appointing a coaching team with so little experience such a good idea?

Will approach next weeks game with lots of fear now.

How will the club spin this crap??

Sorry for all those who were there.

I dont blame anyone for walking out, the team and the management were a total disgrace today - I am surprised more people didnt invade the pitch and try and attack the clowns on the bench, we are all passionate supporters and none of us deserve what we are going through - Gunn should resign immediately in my opinion.