Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

DELIA + GUNN OUT!!!

So he relegated us and not satisfied at stopping there he has made us the laughing stock of East Anglia, how can anyone continue to support this joke of a board and management team?I''m desperate to see how anyone can defend this utterly shocking rubbish? what possible BS spin can the club push out now?

[quote user="Notts Canary"]So he relegated us and not satisfied at stopping there he has made us the laughing stock of East Anglia, how can anyone continue to support this joke of a board and management team?

I''m desperate to see how anyone can defend this utterly shocking rubbish? what possible BS spin can the club push out now?
[/quote]

Laughing stock of the whole country more like!

[quote user="Notts Canary"]So he relegated us and not satisfied at stopping there he has made us the laughing stock of East Anglia, how can anyone continue to support this joke of a board and management team?I''m desperate to see how anyone can defend this utterly shocking rubbish? what possible BS spin can the club push out now?[/quote]They''ve made us the laughing stock of more than that. The end must surely be near now though.

Bryan Gunn has to walk away or be sacked before he damages this club any more.He appears to have brought in a half decent set of players (Theoklitos aside) and now we just need a real manager at the club to make use of them.

If Delia & Co thought we could hide away in League 1 they''re dead wrong.

I switched to Radio 5 Live after the third one went in and it was top story, the searchlight is right on us.