Sign in to follow this  
Willmeister

The players should pay to have the fans refunded for today

That is a fantastic idea but I have long since thought that players should be paid by results and performance.

[quote user="Willmeister"]As the title says, hit them where only modern players care, their pockets.[/quote]Agreed.  And then the next day, the club can write to all the fans and ask if they can donate the money back to the club to strengthen the squad with some more of Bryan''s first choice targets.

they should let all people with tickets for todays game in free for the next few home cup games (unless we get drawn away, not a chance of having and further home cup games then)

LOL I bought 2 tickets for me and my old man, also bought lunch and a new shirt pre game.When we got home my dad gave me £20 saying, he couldnt in his concience make me pay for the worst football game he''d ever seen !!I agree though the players should refund that to us !

I''m not demanding it off the club, that wouldn''t help. But for once a modern day footballer should take responsibility and if they had a conscience they would.