Sign in to follow this  
Jumpers for Goalposts

For the Love of God Man, Pull up Your Trousers!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8191297.stm

The BBC have got an excellent photo of the two fans running onto the pitch and Gunn looking like a gutless twat.

It looks as thought one of the blokes trousers are about to fall down, but, at least the crowd would have got some entertainment if they had.

To be fair, rather than ANYONE take the pish out of these guys, they should be applauded, they at least have more spine than the internet warriors on this board !Focking big thumbs up from me to the guys that ran up to the managment team ! well played lads, shame the team didnt have your passion !!!!!!

[quote user="the1englishman"]To be fair, rather than ANYONE take the pish out of these guys, they should be applauded, they at least have more spine than the internet warriors on this board !
Focking big thumbs up from me to the guys that ran up to the managment team ! well played lads, shame the team didnt have your passion !!!!!!
[/quote]

I too applaud these guys, there should have been 1000''s of us on there with them,

[quote user="the1englishman"]To be fair, rather than ANYONE take the pish out of these guys, they should be applauded, they at least have more spine than the internet warriors on this board !
Focking big thumbs up from me to the guys that ran up to the managment team ! well played lads, shame the team didnt have your passion !!!!!!
[/quote]

how about if the club end up getting fined for the fans running on the pitch? they did not do anything to cover themselves with glory they just looked very foolish, particularly the one who fell over.

Im not so sure thats Bryan Gunn, looks more like Ade Edmondson,

Would certinally explain somethings today!!

Yeah same. They clearly have the guts to do something. Gunny looks clueless, shocked and out of his depth. Shame to mock him cos he''s a nice guy, but he definitely aint a manager and has to go!!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="the1englishman"]To be fair, rather than ANYONE take the pish out of these guys, they should be applauded, they at least have more spine than the internet warriors on this board !Focking big thumbs up from me to the guys that ran up to the managment team ! well played lads, shame the team didnt have your passion !!!!!![/quote]

how about if the club end up getting fined for the fans running on the pitch? they did not do anything to cover themselves with glory they just looked very foolish, particularly the one who fell over.

[/quote]I think you will find they have sent a deep a lasting memory to the board.This kind of thing hasnt been seen since dear robert sold us down the swany.This will generate all sorts of bad publicity, and that then puts presure on the board.I said it once i say it again, well done lads !!!!!!!!!

It''s a disgrace that these men have been arrested and banned from Carrow Road. Real supporters with passion. The rest of us should have been out there. Can''t ban us all.

Unfortunately they''ll be banned for life for having the guts to give the board and manager the message that we''re sick of watching this shit.

[quote user="JTG"]It''s a disgrace that these men have been arrested and banned from Carrow Road. Real supporters with passion. The rest of us should have been out there. Can''t ban us all.[/quote]You call it a disgrace, I call it a reward.

[quote user="the1englishman"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="the1englishman"]To be fair, rather than ANYONE take the pish out of these guys, they should be applauded, they at least have more spine than the internet warriors on this board !Focking big thumbs up from me to the guys that ran up to the managment team ! well played lads, shame the team didnt have your passion !!!!!![/quote]

how about if the club end up getting fined for the fans running on the pitch? they did not do anything to cover

themselves with glory they just looked very foolish, particularly the one who fell over.

[/quote]I think you will find they have sent a deep a lasting memory to the board.This kind of thing hasnt been seen since dear robert sold us down the swany.This will generate all sorts of bad publicity, and that then puts presure on the board.I said it once i say it again, well done lads !!!!!!!!![/quote]

It was only at the Charlton match that a supporter threw his shirt onto the pitch. I think You''ll find that our Board has an incredibly short memory.

I applaud them too at least they had the bottle to make their feelings known.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="JTG"]It''s a disgrace that these men have been arrested and banned from Carrow Road. Real supporters with passion. The rest of us should have been out there. Can''t ban us all.[/quote]You call it a disgrace, I call it a reward.[/quote]LOL you a glass half full kinda guy then [;)]