Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

If you love this club Gunn, please leave tonight.

...because its blatantly obvious that even at this level there are far more astute managers than you, but clearly the shortfallings of last season are still there and your just embarrasing yourself now.

I''ve been forced to do something I''ve never done in 30 years and that''s leave a home match early- if I''d have stayed in there I''d have either been arrested or banned from every football ground in the country, Didn''t think two hours ago, I''d be listening to the last 25 mins at home on the radio.

However these are fundamental basics of football team selection.

You do not play two central defenders with no pace -against anyone let alone a striker with Lisbies pace.- Askow and one other from here on.

As an ex-keeper you might have thought that Gunn could spot a keeper?, If this is another of Ian Crooks atipodean reccomendations after Killen and Carney - then listen to this advice, never become a scout , and f**k off with Gunn

Thirdly , you can make substitions in the first half!, Alnwick should have been on at 2-0, Spillane for Nelson at either 2 or 3. I''m not saying we would have got back in it but an irreperable ambarrasment may have been avoided.

Please go now Gunn, whilst someone can pick this up with the whole season left.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Agree with everything you said.

Doherty and Nelson screams disaster.

Gunn won''t resign unfortunately.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, and I wish it would have never come to this, but if he wont leave of his own accord, it may get nasty.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

Crook and Butterworth out too?  Or should Gunn stand aside and let one of them have a go?

[/quote]

Gunn should stand aside and let me have a go, even I could do a better job than this bloody amateur!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Agree with everything you said.

Doherty and Nelson screams disaster.

Gunn won''t resign unfortunately.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, and I wish it would have never come to this, but if he wont leave of his own accord, it may get nasty.

[/quote]

Just heard Gunn on radio norfolk, looks lik he isn''t going to resign - it''s gonna have to get nasty.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

...because its blatantly obvious that even at this level there are far more astute managers than you, but clearly the shortfallings of last season are still there and your just embarrasing yourself now.

I''ve been forced to do something I''ve never done in 30 years and that''s leave a home match early- if I''d have stayed in there I''d have either been arrested or banned from every football ground in the country, Didn''t think two hours ago, I''d be listening to the last 25 mins at home on the radio.

However these are fundamental basics of football team selection.

You do not play two central defenders with no pace -against anyone let alone a striker with Lisbies pace.- Askow and one other from here on.

As an ex-keeper you might have thought that Gunn could spot a keeper?, If this is another of Ian Crooks atipodean reccomendations after Killen and Carney - then listen to this advice, never become a scout , and f**k off with Gunn

Thirdly , you can make substitions in the first half!, Alnwick should have been on at 2-0, Spillane for Nelson at either 2 or 3. I''m not saying we would have got back in it but an irreperable ambarrasment may have been avoided.

Please go now Gunn, whilst someone can pick this up with the whole season left.

[/quote]

Spot on

[quote user="GJL Mid Norfolk Canary"][quote user="canary cherub "]

Crook and Butterworth out too?  Or should Gunn stand aside and let one of them have a go?

[/quote]

yes the lot of them!!, they all got us relegated,!

[/quote]

Exactly, all 3 should have been out following relegation............what do we do?..............we reappoint them!