Sign in to follow this  
TheboyMark

Gunn on RN

Please no..he''s already talking about the number of matches left in the season...wasn''t this his party line last season too?  And he sounded incredibly nonchalant..I hope it''s just his media face he''s putting on because he honestly sounds like it hasn''t even registered!

Gunn is not even considering resignation.Brilliant!Say what you like about Peter Grant but at least he had the dignity to resign.

Nice to know that although the football team is crap, the stewards are good. Maybe they should play on tuesday. Or one of them could even manage, couldn''t do worse than gunn.

Funnier than him telling us we should be proud of our stewards is that fact that even they were cr*p! The whole ground had spotted them and they got all the way from the Snakepit corner to the bench before any bozo in an orange jacket even noticed.

He wont walk the jobs gone to his head , well at least we are proud of the work the stewards do hey Mr Oddjob  , clueless muppet who hopefully will be out of a job and this club before long.

[quote user="wilw6"]Nice to know that although the football team is crap, the stewards are good. Maybe they should play on tuesday. Or one of them could even manage, couldn''t do worse than gunn.[/quote]

LOL!! Jobswap for Gunn. I think he''d be a good steward, he''s got the hair for it

Oh dear - doesn''t fill you with any confidence does it?Sometimes the hardest decision and the bravest one is admitting defeat - please Gunny, hold your head up and walk.  It''s the only way you''re going to get out of this whole thing with any pride left.  Go now and you can say that you gave it a go, but it just didn''t work out.  Stay for too long, and you''ll have to go in the knowledge that you''ve destroyed the club that you love.I may be accused of a knee-jerk reaction after just one game, but this is not the case.  This is my reaction after 20+ games with Gunn in charge.  He showed absolutely no managerial ability last season and, while he has brought in some interesting players over the summer, he''s shown no real managerial ability this season.  At the very least I would have like the players to have come out after half time a bit pumped up, but no!  He failed to raise the players at Charlton last season.  He failed to raise them at half time today.  I challenge anyone to recall a match where Gunn has made a managerial intervention that has changed the path of a game in our favour.It''s difficult finding the positives right now, but much as Adams was saying on Canary Call, it''s difficult to see how this can improve.

[quote user="Marmite"]Funnier than him telling us we should be proud of our stewards is that fact that even they were cr*p! The whole ground had spotted them and they got all the way from the Snakepit corner to the bench before any bozo in an orange jacket even noticed.
[/quote]

Your absolutely right, they ran a long way at a trundling speed, befitting they substantial corporation, and still managed to get to  him. Gunny was a shattered and broken man in that interview, bit like his team really.