Sign in to follow this  
Tleilaxuklitos

I feel like I need to defend Theoklitos for a moment

Okay I admit Theoklitos didn''t have the best game but hear me out.

He was rated best goalkeeper for the Australian league 2 seasons in a row for a reason. The truth is that in the A-League the rules are a little different to goalkeepers that make it difficult to adapt to other leagues.

In Australia keepers are only allowed to use their hands if the ball was kicked from outside the 18 yard box. If a keeper uses their hands and the ball was kicked from inside this area they get a strike and the opposition gets an indirect free kick.

Three strikes equals a yellow card, and five strikes equals red.

The rules are kinda complicated and makes it hard for aussie keepers to adapt into other leagues straight away.

So give him a chance to make amends.

[quote user="Tleilaxuklitos"]Okay I admit Theoklitos didn''t have the best game but hear me out. He was rated best goalkeeper for the Australian league 2 seasons in a row for a reason. The truth is that in the A-League the rules are a little different to goalkeepers that make it difficult to adapt to other leagues. In Australia keepers are only allowed to use their hands if the ball was kicked from outside the 18 yard box. If a keeper uses their hands and the ball was kicked from inside this area they get a strike and the opposition gets an indirect free kick. Three strikes equals a yellow card, and five strikes equals red. The rules are kinda complicated and makes it hard for aussie keepers to adapt into other leagues straight away. So give him a chance to make amends.[/quote]

Please tell me this is a crap wind up? Im not in the mood pal!!!

[quote user="Tleilaxuklitos"]Okay I admit Theoklitos didn''t have the best game but hear me out. He was rated best goalkeeper for the Australian league 2 seasons in a row for a reason. The truth is that in the A-League the rules are a little different to goalkeepers that make it difficult to adapt to other leagues. In Australia keepers are only allowed to use their hands if the ball was kicked from outside the 18 yard box. If a keeper uses their hands and the ball was kicked from inside this area they get a strike and the opposition gets an indirect free kick. Three strikes equals a yellow card, and five strikes equals red. The rules are kinda complicated and makes it hard for aussie keepers to adapt into other leagues straight away. So give him a chance to make amends.[/quote]

What?????????!!!

So he''s not actually played proper footy then???? Jeezz, give me strength. IF this is true then Gunn has been shafted big time and has to go now!!!

err, i''m quite a reasonable person, but NO.

We can''t afford to put him in our shirt again. Alnwick starts next time and we continue to look around. Another 3 points can''t be given away so easily.

The rest of the 4 back 4 can join him on the subs bench too as far as i am concerned.

Alnwick, Spillane, Askou, Stefanovic and Wiggins next time and if Wiggins isn''t fit, play Habergham.

Have we checked what sport he was a keeper in?!

May be it was ladies hockey? or waterpolo?

HE IS A USELESS W4NKER

Gunn does not have enough backbone to change it, otherwise he''d have made some changes at half time when we were only down 5 at half time.

He must of felt like a right cock