Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Canary Call up to its usual standard . . .

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Who this t0$$£r?

The goal keeper needs to adjust to the english game?

Do goalkeepers in the Greek league not realise you have to use your hands to stop the round leathery thing hitting the net?

[/quote]Classic!James fair play is still positive!Back were we should be he said. With our board we are were we belong!

What''s with Neil worrying about embarassing the keeper by taking him off.

I don''t give a monkeys if it embarasses him, he is paid to keep the ball out of the net, not keep picking it out of it.

The caller had a fair point and Neil is worried about the manager staying friends with the players.

Does anybody connected with the club have a clue??????

[quote user="scents60"]

What''s with Neil worrying about embarassing the keeper by taking him off.

I don''t give a monkeys if it embarasses him, he is paid to keep the ball out of the net, not keep picking it out of it.

The caller had a fair point and Neil is worried about the manager staying friends with the players.

Does anybody connected with the club have a clue??????

[/quote]I think it was more a case of not destroying the other keeper''s confidence by playing him behind a useless defence.

The last caller talking about how Gunn made no difference through out the game, especially at half time was spot on...and even Adams agreed with him.We even made the comedy sign off from Sky Sports news.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Who this t0$$£r?

Do goalkeepers in the Greek league not realise you have to use your hands to stop the round leathery thing hitting the net?

[/quote]

He was signed from an Australian side.

[quote user="canarydownunder"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Who this t0$$£r?

[/quote]

He was signed from an Australian side.[/quote]It''s all greek to me!Who cares anyway, he was utter shite!

I saw that Merson even commented on how he finds it difficult for Gunn to make it over the weekend still in a job.

Waiting to hear Gunn. Smith''s got nothing to say as far as Im concerned, heard her drivel about ''I like watching my football, even if we''re in the Blue square premier Division'' before. We''ll be there soon enough at this rate.

Last muppet on Canary Call just tried to claim that Team Gunn knew what they''ve done wrong and will correct it.Where''s the evidence to prove that.  He didn''t learn from his mistakes last season and is continuing to be a joke this season.  It hurts me to say this as Gunn is one of my all time heroes, but he''s not a manager and is proving he will never be a manager.

Last caller saying that its not a time to protest! What a twat the biggest home defeat ever! This latest caller saying they have backed the manager! When they made money in the Transfer window again!Where do they get these people! Loads of free players you twat. Backed the manager my arse!

Ha, how funny was canary call. The old person that made sense was the young sounding lad toward the end. The man who said we have to many players.. WOW, what an idot. The guy who said he was a qualified coach and wanted to play 3 at the back.. WOW.. where you get your coaching liscence? Rice crispie box, no wonder your a postman and not a working coach. And Neil Adams, you''re a ball bag.