Sign in to follow this  
canaryfan68

Who gives a sh*t about the class of Stewards.

id rather he said he couldnt blame the guy for chucking his season ticket at him at the shower of $ hit on display, rather than castigating the chap as some sort of criminal and praising the wonderful Norwich City Football Club stewards.

I''l tell you what, I wouldn''t normally support fans like this but after the last few years of absolute misery and pisstaking by this club I don''t blame them one bit!! Many years of pain and hurt reaching a pinnacle like this today is totally understandable!!

When this happened at Middlesborough a few seasons ago ''Mclaren'' said he understood why fans did it, Gunn was happier that the stewards were of a good quality.Clueless...lol

Honestly... that interview has merely cermented my belief that he is a Grade A muppet and should be sack asap

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Honestly... that interview has merely cermented my belief that he is a Grade A muppet and should be sack asap
[/quote]

He shouldnt have even F***ING bothered to that interview he really has NO CLUE! D**HEAD!!!