Sign in to follow this  
Thai Canary

Think positively

My feeling is the same as you all but there are some positive aspects from this game:* It''s the very first game of the season, 45 more games to play.  * We know our weakness on the very first game.  Plenty of time to correct it.  * this game doesn''t cause us a relegation, unlike the Fulham game, which I think it''s all time NCFC worst (this game is second to that!!).* It will take off pressure from our players in the upcoming away game series.* We have big squad this season.  Next game can be totally different story with Askou, Maric, Adeyemi playing.* We may be a record holder of the champion with the worst record on the opening day!!!

We have high expectation this season.  This game really hurts our feelings.BUT we must send messages to our players that we still support them.  Restoring their confidence, not destroying.On the Ball City, long way to go.

[quote user="Thai Canary"]My feeling is the same as you all but there are some positive aspects from this game:* It''s the very first game of the season, 45 more games to play.  * We know our weakness on the very first game.  Plenty of time to correct it.  * this game doesn''t cause us a relegation, unlike the Fulham game, which I think it''s all time NCFC worst (this game is second to that!!).* It will take off pressure from our players in the upcoming away game series.* We have big squad this season.  Next game can be totally different story with Askou, Maric, Adeyemi playing.* We may be a record holder of the champion with the worst record on the opening day!!!

We have high expectation this season.  This game really hurts our feelings.BUT we must send messages to our players that we still support them.  Restoring their confidence, not destroying.On the Ball City, long way to go. [/quote]Who knows our weaknesses?  Certainly not our clueless manager.  He couldn''t work out what was going wrong last season, and he won''t this season.  The aritfical honeymoon (created by the pre-season) is well and truly over.  This will be a very long and very hard season.

Worst part is Doc will be there next time as he''s our captain and will now play whatever. That p1sses me off.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

You''re seriously scrapping the barrel. You''ve not convinced me at all.

[/quote]Yeah!! I''m all for ''scrapping'' the barrel too! It''s useless!!!! Booooo!!! Hissss!!!!

i find it hard to understand how a team can go from doing so well in pre -season to playing like a under 11 school team . my confidence has fallen through the floor of what i have seen today .

its the worst norwich game i have ever seen im tryting to come to terms with what i saw, i pray this is a one off other wise we will be a laughing stock of english football.

i would not ever play thast keeper again 25,000 fans obviously scared the living daylights out of him .

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

You''re seriously scrapping the barrel. You''ve not convinced me at all.

[/quote] It''s because I''m still thinking that we''re far better than today.  Gunny just committed too many wrongs at the same time.  Let''s give him and the team another chance (except for Otsemobor and Theo!!).  We may play totally different on away game.   

When will people like this stop burying their heads in the sand and get real.

There are absolutely no positives from being drubbed 7 - 1 at home.

[quote user="Downloads"]Worst part is Doc will be there next time as he''s our captain and will now play whatever. That p1sses me off.[/quote] Why not?  Last season we occasionally dropped our captain.  We shouldn''t play Doc when we need pace on the back.   

[quote user="Making Plans"]

When will people like this stop burying their heads in the sand and get real.

There are absolutely no positives from being drubbed 7 - 1 at home.

[/quote] If I were at Carrow Road, I probably act the same as you guys.  But being far away and only reading the live text doesn''t mean I don''t feel ashamed.  I only feel that the team & my hero Gunny deserve another chance.

hate to say this , never thought i would but i will turn my back on the club until delia leaves, the board has no respect so ef em

Message of hope from a Blackpool fan. We lost 7-0 to Barnet in November 2000, but were promoted via the play-offs the following May. If a wake-up call comes early enough, it can be a blessing in disguise. Don''t despair, things can change quickly in football.

THERE WAS NOTHING  POSITIVE ABOUT THAT GAME IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF F***ING SH!T IVE EVER SEEEN BY MY BELOVED CITY!

I am thinking positively that we may know our weaknesses but does Team Gunn. We play two centre halfs who are as quick as a weekend in prison (quote from Joe Royle) but have better in the squad who don''t even make the bench....well done Gunn!

At least on a positive note we do have a great standard of stewarding at the club!