Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahan? Youlahan!

Wes, Cody and Adeyemi

Three shining lights when all around them faltered.

"You could hear a pin drop inside Carrow Road, and it was probably Theoklitos who dropped it"- Neil Adams

^ Classic quote.

Theoklitos? Theoclueless more like

WE WANT MARSHALL BACK.

OTBC.

Haven''t given up.....yet. :|

Something tells me you will have to change your username soon. Unless a miracle happens, their is no way Hoolahan will stay in this ''team'' after that ''performance''. And I owuldn''t blame him, I just sure hope he does stay!

Totally agree.

Alnwick

Spillane, Askou, Stefanovic, Wiggins/Habergham

Whaley, Hughes, Adeyemi, Hoolahan

Maric, Cody

We have a decent size squad, we need to show Norwich players they can''t be half hearted and still be on the pich next week.

How come Cody can come on and look like he wants to win?

Drury, Doc and Otsemabor have all had plenty of chances.

[quote user="NCFC Edward"]i thought drury was ok today[/quote]

Wow. Did you fall asleep, only to wake up as Drury was playing one nice pass, and then fall back to sleep again?

[quote user="DanielHammond"]i actually thought tudor was better than hoolahan.....ill probably get slated for admiting it though[/quote]

Are you being serious? Tudor-Jones was awful. Hoolahan was the only player that showed any quality.

OTJ & Whaley were ok imo.

Theo was shocking, and would be surprised if he can return from that today. Doc & Nelson are not good enough,...it''s got to be Spillane & Askou now. Wouldn''t retain Gill for next game. Nor Drury, if Wiggins is any good. Semmy is just plain weird....sometimes exceptional, but most of the time poor.

If BBC was right about the transition in coaching, BRING BACK CHIPPY!

"OTJ & Whaley were ok imo.

Theo was shocking, and would be surprised if he can return from that today. Doc & Nelson are not good enough,...it''s got to be Spillane & Askou now. Wouldn''t retain Gill for next game. Nor Drury, if Wiggins is any good. Semmy is just plain weird....sometimes exceptional, but most of the time poor."

At last somebody that agrees with me!

[quote user="DanielHammond"]"OTJ & Whaley were ok imo. Theo was shocking, and would be surprised if he can return from that today. Doc & Nelson are not good enough,...it''s got to be Spillane & Askou now. Wouldn''t retain Gill for next game. Nor Drury, if Wiggins is any good. Semmy is just plain weird....sometimes exceptional, but most of the time poor." At last somebody that agrees with me![/quote]

YOU WERE WATCHING ANOTHER GAME.

OTJ was crap... had one good header on target

Whaley was awful. Never crossed the halfway line once

Doc and Nelson were shite..replace them with Askou and Stevens or Dumic

And i thought Gill was the best midfielder on show, doing simple passes and some decent passes, but lacked  a tackle or 2 i admit