Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Is it First Day Nervousness OR IS IT can we stay up?

Sadly Roeder has nothing to do with this, the rot set in a long time before he arrived.

Depends how long we keep Gunn really. If we make changes before the transfer window closes we might be O.K.

How the **** can you blame Roeder for this shower of s**t?!! Roeder has nothing to do with this, just like he had nothing to do with us managing to get relegated last season despite not being in the relegation places all season until the current useless t***er took charge.

Why would we be nervous?  We''re at home, we''re coming from a superior league, we''ve just beaten Wigan and Palace. What''s to be nervous about?

Now Colchester had reason for nerves. Coming into a packed house against a team that just got relegated and is favored to go right back up.  Maybe that''s why they did so well.  They were so pumped up with nervousness that they played out of their skulls.

Or, we suck.

you know what? I seriously don''t know!! In my wildess nightmares I never saw this coming. After the Wigan game I had a renewed sense of hope and was looking forward to the season...........after all we had a team of our own players, were playing at home in front of 25,000 and were in the poorest league in 60 years..............then came our biggest home defeat in 100 years! I really do hope this was a total freak of a game......."one of those days"...........God I pray it is!