Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Otsemobor should not start the next game...

I said this earlier in the week and was laughed at. Well it was his mistake that started off todays show.

Once again I dont want him in the first team in any circumstances.

You can add Theokolitos to this and also Michael Nelson.

Team:

Alnwick

Spillane

Doc

Askou

Drury

Whaley/McVeigh

Tudor-Jones

Adeyemi/Hughes

Wes

Holt

Mcdonald/Martin

He should have never been allowed to wear a Norwich shirt again after last season.Biggest problem is Gunn though I''m afraid.

[quote user="JTG"]He should have never been allowed to wear a Norwich shirt again after last season.

Biggest problem is Gunn though I''m afraid.
[/quote]

agree with the sentiments apart from the fact that Gunn is the second biggest problem

great sprinter maybe, but footballer he is not. carnt defend how many games do you give this guy FFS

To be fair Semi made a awesome run infront of the Jarold in the opening minutes, blinding effort.When we went 1-0 down the whole crowd started to "boo" heads went down, we lost 7-1

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="JTG"]He should have never been allowed to wear a Norwich shirt again after last season.

Biggest problem is Gunn though I''m afraid.
[/quote]

agree with the sentiments apart from the fact that Gunn is the second biggest problem

[/quote]

Agree totally, but he is the quicker fix, so let''s get on with it.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]To be fair Semi made a awesome run infront of the Jarold in the opening minutes, blinding effort.When we went 1-0 down the whole crowd started to "boo" heads went down, we lost 7-1

[/quote]The crowd did NOT start to boo at one nil, or two nil. Were you not there?

Completely agree with ncfclad, seems a good team there. No point in trying to sell him cause no one will buy him! Too quick for a RB, would make a good winger if he could kick or head a ball.