Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

5-0 down & 1 hour gone, Gunn decides to make a change

90 minutes, we''ve just conceded the 7th goal and for some reason Gunn hasn''t even used all his three substitutions.

Tactical genius.

i rated gunn people warned me about his tactical knowledge .. agree at 2-0 down keeper should have been given p45 ..

yep spotted major floor in manager .

i was wrong .

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

90 minutes, we''ve just conceded the 7th goal and for some reason Gunn hasn''t even used all his three substitutions.

Tactical genius.

[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="Downloads"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Tactical genius.

[/quote]

[Y]

[/quote]

What are you sticking your thumps for? You''ve been praising Gunn up all pre-season.  [:P]

Actually i''ve always said it''s only pre-season and we should wait for the results.

This pre-season has been more positive than the last 2 at least, by owning our own players it''s been more positive.

However i think you will also find i said i wouldn''t have picked Gunn as manager, but i''m not someone who''s going to go on about it as he was already chosen. It wasn''t going to change.

I was at the game questioning with everyone around me why the changes wern''t made earlier and when was the 3rd coming.