Sign in to follow this  

colchesters going to be embarassing

[quote user="Duncan Forbes is after you"]Coro - you are boring[/quote]why

"Cluck (The Special One)... wrote

"Delia Smith''s green and yellow army" will be ringing  in the ears before a ball has even been kicked.......

That''s embarrassment enough and says it all about our feeble attitude in recent years...........

I swear you''re on some kind of loop.

She''s definitely "on" something.

Of course nobody actually sings "Delia Smith''s green and yellow army" and never have. But I suppose that''s close enough for hearsay.

I''m tempted to start the ''Delia''s Barmy Army'' chant on Saturday and see how many join in. So you other guys who go could help me out by taking photos of those offending fans. Then we can "name and shame" when the next witch hunt starts on here.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y]
[/quote]

Hooray!

[quote user="Charlie Farlie"]Coro, where did you see that there would be flags and clappers provided for the Colchester game ?[/quote]

It was announced at the game on Saturday.

[quote user="Charlie Farlie"]Cheers Beauseant , cant say i am looking forward to the clappers but the flags should look good ![/quote]I hope we make a ton of noise. I''d rather it wasn''t with clappers as it always sounds like an olympic swim event, but as long as it''s rowdy I''ll be chuffed. I have two 5 digit appendages at the end of my arms which when slammed together can emit quite a racket. Might give them a bit of a go!