Sign in to follow this  

colchesters going to be embarassing

Flags are alright the clappers just piss me off. Only giving out 5000 flags so not too manyfor you to deal with!

It will be more embarassing if our fans start singing we are going to win the league as they were yesterday. 

Lets not start acting like we own league one, or we could all have egg on our face come christmas!

[quote user="Ren"]

It will be more embarassing if our fans start singing we are going to win the league as they were yesterday. 

Lets not start acting like we own league one, or we could all have egg on our face come christmas!

[/quote]

Totally right. That sort of attitude left us looking stupid the first time we were relegated from the premier league and will lead to opposition being even more motivated to knock us down. Some fans will be wearing ''on loan to league 1'' scarfs next. I''m optimistic for the new season but i''m not going to get carried away and think it''ll be a cake walk.

As long as clappers only given to Family area & River end i''m not unhappy

Any noise/excitement self generated is always thing on the ground so this may garner something out of them

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

Totally right. That sort of attitude left us looking stupid the first time we were relegated from the premier league and will lead to opposition being even more motivated to knock us down. Some fans will be wearing ''on loan to league 1'' scarfs next. I''m optimistic for the new season but i''m not going to get carried away and think it''ll be a cake walk.

[/quote]

They haven''t started that ''On Loan....'' bs have they??

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y][/quote]Agreed. This forum is just full of miserable gits [;)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y][/quote]Agreed. This forum is just full of miserable gits [;)][/quote]Binner. [;)]I was already embarrassed/mortified beyond belief by most of last season''s so-called ''performances'' that a few hundred people showing their support and optimism about the new season holds no fear whatsoever. Good on ''em I say. Glad they''re having a good time. [:P]

[quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]Spot on !

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y]
[/quote]
Agreed. This forum is just full of miserable gits [;)]
[/quote]

Binner. [;)]

I was already embarrassed/mortified beyond belief by most of last season''s so-called ''performances'' that a few hundred people showing their support and optimism about the new season holds no fear whatsoever. Good on ''em I say. Glad they''re having a good time. [:P]
[/quote]

I don''t go to Carrow for fun and entertainment!! If people want to sing and make noise that''s fine,just not near me[:@]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y]
[/quote]

Bloody well said Flash, each to their own. If fans want to be "happy clappers" and wave flags, scarves, inflatables or whatever they like to make their match day experience more enjoyable then why shouldn''t they. The more colour and noise arond the stadium the better.  Funny how some people can even moan about the enjoyable things in football. 

[quote user="Ankles"]As long as clappers only given to Family area & River end i''m not unhappy

Any noise/excitement self generated is always thing on the ground so this may garner something out of them[/quote]

i sit in the river, they can do one!

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y][/quote]

Bloody well said Flash, each to their own. If fans want to be "happy clappers" and wave flags, scarves, inflatables or whatever they like to make their match day experience more enjoyable then why shouldn''t they. The more colour and noise arond the stadium the better.  Funny how some people can even moan about the enjoyable things in football. 

[/quote]Too right, Scoobs. I''d sooner we maintained the fun atmosphere we have at Carrow Road than adopt the dull atmosphere that so many other stadiums have nowadays. I really don''t see what harm it does. [<:o)]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y]
[/quote]
Agreed. This forum is just full of miserable gits [;)]
[/quote]

Binner. [;)]

I was already embarrassed/mortified beyond belief by most of last season''s so-called ''performances'' that a few hundred people showing their support and optimism about the new season holds no fear whatsoever. Good on ''em I say. Glad they''re having a good time. [:P]
[/quote]

I don''t go to Carrow for fun and entertainment!! If people want to sing and make noise that''s fine,just not near me[:@]

[/quote]

Me neither mate. I spend all that money each season to be miserable. "We''re gonna win the league"?? However embarrassing is that when we''re winning a game? It''s far more enjoyable to sing "so are we, so are we, so are we" in reply to the "going down, going down, going down" taunts when we are losing.

Damn the happy clappers to hell[6][:@][8o|]

[;)]

Damn straight Nutty.How am i supposed to sleep off those pre-game beers with people shouting and hollering!![:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Too right, Scoobs. I''d sooner we maintained the fun atmosphere we have at Carrow Road than adopt the dull atmosphere that so many other stadiums have nowadays. I really don''t see what harm it does. [<:o)]
[/quote]

How ridiculous. The only way to REALLY support your team is to spend your Saturday afternoon''s in the Nelson or wind people up on here by starting spurious threads about non existent groups[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Can''t say I''ve ever been embarrassed by my fellow fans. They can show their support whatever way they please. [Y][/quote]

[/quote]Too right, Scoobs. I''d sooner we maintained the fun atmosphere we have at Carrow Road than adopt the dull atmosphere that so many other stadiums have nowadays. I really don''t see what harm it does. [<:o)][/quote]

How ridiculous. The only way to REALLY support your team is to spend your Saturday afternoon''s in the Nelson or wind people up on here by starting spurious threads about non existent groups[:D]

[/quote]You''re a binner, you are. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Too right, Scoobs. I''d sooner we maintained the fun atmosphere we have at Carrow Road than adopt the dull atmosphere that so many other stadiums have nowadays. I really don''t see what harm it does. [<:o)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re a binner, you are. [;)]
[/quote]

Busted![;)]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/binner.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]Too right, Scoobs. I''d sooner we maintained the fun atmosphere we have at Carrow Road than adopt the dull atmosphere that so many other stadiums have nowadays. I really don''t see what harm it does. [<:o)][/quote]

[/quote]You''re a binner, you are. [;)][/quote]

Busted![;)]

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/binner.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]And you smell. [;)]

"Delia Smith''s green and yellow army" will be ringing  in the ears before a ball has even been kicked.......

That''s embarrassment enough and says it all about our feeble attitude in recent years...........

I really hope no one sings that!

Hopefully people won''t start with the "win the league" chants for a while yet since you won''t win the league based on one performance at the start of the season. However, i''m all up for the singing and chanting and stuff, makes the whole thing more entertaining I think.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I really hope no one sings that!

Hopefully people won''t start with the "win the league" chants for a while yet since you won''t win the league based on one performance at the start of the season. However, i''m all up for the singing and chanting and stuff, makes the whole thing more entertaining I think.[/quote]I don''t care what people sing. Most people are at football to enjoy themselves, and if they feel like singing We''re Going To Win The League or Delia Smiths Army, then so be it. [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I really hope no one sings that!

Hopefully people won''t start with the "win the league" chants for a while yet since you won''t win the league based on one performance at the start of the season. However, i''m all up for the singing and chanting and stuff, makes the whole thing more entertaining I think.[/quote]I don''t care what people sing. Most people are at football to enjoy themselves, and if they feel like singing We''re Going To Win The League or Delia Smiths Army, then so be it. [:)][/quote]They contribute to the "nice, little Norwich" image which is bringing this club down. FACT! [:@]

Quite right Flash and Scooby - perish the thought that people might actually be allowed to go to a game and enjoy themselves. It seems some aren''t happy unless they are moaning, and would prefer the atmosphere of a wake rather than one of a football match!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]I really hope no one sings that!

Hopefully people won''t start with the "win the league" chants for a while yet since you won''t win the league based on one performance at the start of the season. However, i''m all up for the singing and chanting and stuff, makes the whole thing more entertaining I think.[/quote]I don''t care what people sing. Most people are at football to enjoy themselves, and if they feel like singing We''re Going To Win The League or Delia Smiths Army, then so be it. [:)][/quote]They contribute to the "nice, little Norwich" image which is bringing this club down. FACT! [:@][/quote]That''s the problam Flash! I''m just too nice [;)] Haha.