Sign in to follow this  
big dick sanchez

Finally will you realise....

That Doherty has had his day at this club.  He is and has been terrible.  So error prone, no defensive sense, shirt puller, cannot pass and clumsy.Anyone who thinks he is an asset must be the worst kind of hick.

Somehow all these qualities your point out, big dick, were enough to earn him the Captain''s arm band.  Not much indication he used his position as captain to rally the troops after the first gaff lead to a goal.  In fact, I think he tried to let the guilty party know it was okay by doing something equally stupid so as to allow a second goal moments later.

Captain D''OHerty. this one''s on you. You''re the leader on the pitch, and you did nothing to turn things around. 

[quote user="Delia Out"]If you think he was bad, what did you think of Nelson?[/quote]

One of the worst centre backs I''ve ever seen.

i have never rated Doc and after today it is evident why! slow...very slow, cant head the ball to a team mate even when unchallenged, hoofs (granted did play the ball side ways a couple of times!), not a leader at all - i did not see him rally the troups (if you can call them troups) when they scored, really should not be at the club!

Nelson was about the same, his technique on the ball was poor and he is slow too!

big changes are needed...bring in the big Dane at the back