Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

These 4 should never play again

Hmm, it was a VERY bad game, but Doc was good last season, Semmy just needs to be taught how to play, Nelson, was well poor, but can only get better, and the kepperm well he can go....

Tudor Davis was a crock of poo too.. he just seemed to run around a lot and that was it...

Dare i say it, the midfield was crying out for a Darel Russell today.....

jas :)

I was looking for someone who can pass and that ain''t Russell! Altho i know what you mean. Lets pray Hughes is the answer.

Theo''s confidence was shot and you cant blame him on his debut... blame the defence though !! useless....Doc however should be shot.I just hope that finally people will stop sayin hes a good player, eg: had a good season last year ??? At what point ??? Hes a liability !!

[quote user="Gingerpele"] Semmy just needs to be taught how to play

[/quote]

I think he has had time enough... He is in his 3rd season here and has already been at Liverpool & Crewe.

What exactly about Football does he need to learn???

It was the same old Semmy look''s good going forward, but when it all turns to **** then his head goes up his backside and he does his headless chicken impression.

He''s has the athletic ability of a million pound plus player but a 5p brain.

Doherty is crap. No getting away from it. And what idiot made him Captain? Oh.........

And as for Otsemobor.....................

Maybe Stefanovic can be persuaded to stay?

Opposition managers, to beat NCFC this season: Ensure your forwards run at our central defence, it doesn''t matter if your forwards are not lightning-quick.  And instruct your midfielders to shoot from distance.

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

I thought Gill was worse than T-J.

Lost count the number of times he gave the ball away

[/quote]

Agree - Gill looks very lightweight - Hopefully Hughes will perform better (and earn his £7k per week) also Martin didn''t look interested today - couldn''t get a look in

yeah doc should be shot, but i wouldnt ask the norwich forwards to do it as hed stil be standing after 90 minutes