Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Team for Yeovil

May sound suicidal, but I would play the same 11 Tuesday night. Today was a freak result, you don''t get anywhere making massive changes. Give them one more chance, then make changes if the result is the same.

I agree.

Is that what we do best at Norwich, keep giving the same people more and more chances. The new guys can have a second chance, the old guard can''t.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]May sound suicidal, but I would play the same 11 Tuesday night. Today was a freak result, you don''t get anywhere making massive changes. Give them one more chance, then make changes if the result is the same.[/quote]

Almost, the defence needs to be changed. Doc gives away so many free kicks, he is always all over the player hes marking.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]May sound suicidal, but I would play the same 11 Tuesday night. Today was a freak result, you don''t get anywhere making massive changes. Give them one more chance, then make changes if the result is the same.[/quote]

Agreed.

Although, change Doc or Nelson for Spillane. We have no pace at the back and we ended up being caught out, 7 times.

I''m not sure who is awake here or not but we lost 7-1 today so no I wouldn''t keep the same team for tuesday night. Frankly I''d boot those players responsible for "that" today out of the stadium and tell them never to darken the doors of carrow road again.

And just where did we get our keeper from; a sodding christmas cracker? He''s about as useful as the crap that normally comes out of those things.

Rubbish! Those players have to earn their right to play for the club, and, based on todays performance they''ve failed to do that.

My team prediction

GK A. BERK

LB A. DRURY

RB A. BERK

CB A. BERK

CB A.BERK

LM W. HOOLAHAN

RM A. BERK

CM T. ADEYEMI

CM A. BERK

CF C. MCDONALD

CF A.BERK

Based on todays performance the only players fit to EVER play for Norwich again.

All the others with the exception of the unused new players,(WLY included) the young keepers Rudd and Steer and McNally at Chief exec. should go. ALL THE BOARD, ALL COACHING STAFF!!!