Sign in to follow this  
@NYCANARIES

Theokiltos

[quote user="Bigus"]How bad was he? Seriously, no knee jerk reactions, was he really that shocking?[/quote]I left on 20 minutes, when the third went in. Seen it all before.No idea what he was doing for the first goal, although most blame is with Otsemobor for that one. Second goal was just pathetic. Shocking. Any pub team goalkeeper, myself included would have held the original shot with absolute ease, not just palmed it gently straight to them.Third goal wasn''t much to do with him I don''t believe.

[quote user="Bigus"]How bad was he? Seriously, no knee jerk reactions, was he really that shocking?[/quote]First goal was Semi''s fault to start with, but he let it bounce up, missed a header (assume he thought it was a back pass) and that was 1-0.Second goal he palmed a tame shot into the path of a striker.Third goal he missed a flicked-on cross and was in no-man''s land as it got belted in.Fourth goal he lined his wall up like Paul Gallagher and it went in about 2/3rds of the way towards the post, i.e. not in the corner.Fifth goal I can''t remember but it involved some crap defending.Sixth goal was not his fault, a sweet volley.Seventh goal, I''d already left.

Unbelievable. Anyone remember George Weah''s cousin at Southampton? Lets hope Theo suffers the same fate and is never seen in a Norwich shirt again.

we should have brought him off after 2-0 .

i really pray he had a very bad day at the office .

but sadly now i would not trust him again .

i may seem harsh but that was the worst keeping i have ever seen .

He was the worst performaer, shortly followed by the whole of the back 4.

The Doc was as atricious again. Looked severely short of pace.

[quote user="Bigus"]How bad was he? Seriously, no knee jerk reactions, was he really that shocking?
[/quote]

I don''t think you can blame it all on the Keeper to be fair. Otsemobors disaster of a back pass was to blame for the first, the Doc had a nightmare and the whole team were shocking and clueless, particularly in the first half. For those who weren''t there it''s important that you understand that Col U did not play that well. Having said that it could have easily been 10 -1, they did miss a couple of easy chances as well.

This is not a one off in my opinion, this was Gunns 20th competitive match as Manager I believe, and he obviously thought the Keeper and the team, and his tactics (?) were good enough. Gunn should now step down. Very disappointing to hear our Keeper booed by our own fans as well.

Why wasn''t he taken off at halftime, he''d obviously lost the plot and his confidence?

[quote user="cityangel"]Why wasn''t he taken off at halftime, he''d obviously lost the plot and his confidence?[/quote]The game was already lost, what would have been the point at that point. Should have come off a 2-0.

[quote user="Bigus"]How bad was he? Seriously, no knee jerk reactions, was he really that shocking?
[/quote]

Im 72 mate, seen everything from England v Brazil to Wroxham to Sunday League and I have never seen such a shocking goalkeeper!!!

[quote user="End of the Roedent"]Remember Simon Tracey? well he was far far worse than that. Diabolical[/quote]I was there at Goodison Park.Today Theoklitos was worse. Made worse by Gunn being too proud to substitute him. Shameful.

Be fair, I still think he would run a close second to a cardboard cut out of Kevin Keelan.

[quote user="Downloads"]Is it just me, but why did the 3rd sub take so long to happen whent he team was playing so badly.[/quote]Gunn didn''t even make a third sub, which is completely ridiculous. Theokilitos was truly shocking. Keith Briggs no longer holds the record for worst debut.

I remember that Saturday afternoon. Hope was high as we were the top of the league but sadly tarnished by the death of  Gunny`s daughter the week before.  Sure we left 7-1 that day but I remember the journey home and it was nothing like my wander home today.That day we came up against a great team with a striker in his prime (the boy Shearer) and we went home knowing that after that game we were still in with a shout of overperforming for the season.Today is not the same at all. Shoddy goalkeeper. Slow ass defenders. An absent midfield. Little or no idea from the manager.Please tell me someone....where do we go from here???????

[quote user="End of the Roedent"]Remember Simon Tracey? well he was far far worse than that. Diabolical[/quote]

he made Tracey look like Peter Schmeical mate!!!

[quote user="Hixdog69"]I remember that Saturday afternoon. Hope was high as we were the top of the league but sadly tarnished by the death of  Gunny`s daughter the week before.  Sure we left 7-1 that day but I remember the journey home and it was nothing like my wander home today.That day we came up against a great team with a striker in his prime (the boy Shearer) and we went home knowing that after that game we were still in with a shout of overperforming for the season.Today is not the same at all. Shoddy goalkeeper. Slow ass defenders. An absent midfield. Little or no idea from the manager.Please tell me someone....where do we go from here???????[/quote]Bottom of the League and relegated.Why the surprise, we warned you this would happen last season.

[quote user="Hixdog69"]I remember that Saturday afternoon. Hope was high as we were the top of the league but sadly tarnished by the death of  Gunny`s daughter the week before.  Sure we left 7-1 that day but I remember the journey home and it was nothing like my wander home today.

That day we came up against a great team with a striker in his prime (the boy Shearer) and we went home knowing that after that game we were still in with a shout of overperforming for the season.

Today is not the same at all. Shoddy goalkeeper. Slow ass defenders. An absent midfield. Little or no idea from the manager.

Please tell me someone....where do we go from here???????
[/quote]

Christ knows mate, this is diabolical!!!