Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

For those supporters shouting "We want Delia out"...

Well Done [Y]

You have finally realised what she has put us through and where she has taken us, and have decided to act, well done.

At least Munby and Doncaster had the descency to do the honourable thing and resign, and yet Delia still sits there with the same look of arragance on her face loving every minute of it.

Even Darren Huckerby has said that there is only one way this club is heading, and that is down.

Also you can''t blame the whole game on Theoklitos, fair enough he was to blame for a few of the goals, but the first one was clearly Otsemebor''s fault and no-one else''s.

Just to think that we were 2nd favourites for promotion, now we should be favourites for relegation.

Today''s performance was the worst home loss in the club''s history, and shows exactly where we are heading.

Finally, everyone on the message board seems to think that Smudger is a nutter, but this is what he has been saying all along, and has been proved right.

All you people think, it isn''t Gunn''s fault that we are sh!t, it''s Delia''s.

I want to see her gone..................but, so many people were pleased with the new signings and had renewed optimism............then this happens and its her fault? I am fully aware that Delia and the board are in charge of selecting the manager and of late this has led to our demise.....she should have gone ages ago.......but to blame todays bad tactics, poor play and damn right shower of shit on her on game one is bad......

she has to go, we all know that but today was down to the players and playing staff

I''ve always wanted Delia gone too, it''s just i don''t see it happening. I guess that''s why i''ve always chosen to be positive  as i just don''t see any other option. She won''t let the club go without being squared up and it won''t happen now we are in this league especially.

[quote user="Delia Out"]

Well Done [Y]

You have finally realised what she has put us through and where she has taken us, and have decided to act, well done.

At least Munby and Doncaster had the descency to do the honourable thing and resign, and yet Delia still sits there with the same look of arragance on her face loving every minute of it.

Even Darren Huckerby has said that there is only one way this club is heading, and that is down.

Also you can''t blame the whole game on Theoklitos, fair enough he was to blame for a few of the goals, but the first one was clearly Otsemebor''s fault and no-one else''s.

Just to think that we were 2nd favourites for promotion, now we should be favourites for relegation.

Today''s performance was the worst home loss in the club''s history, and shows exactly where we are heading.

Finally, everyone on the message board seems to think that Smudger is a nutter, but this is what he has been saying all along, and has been proved right.

All you people think, it isn''t Gunn''s fault that we are sh!t, it''s Delia''s.

[/quote]

Was clear to see that our clown of a Captain was largely to blame for at least two of the goals also.

Not happy with two relegations it seems that the Doc has his mind set on three!

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]

I want to see her gone..................but, so many people were pleased with the new signings and had renewed optimism............then this happens and its her fault? I am fully aware that Delia and the board are in charge of selecting the manager and of late this has led to our demise.....she should have gone ages ago.......but to blame todays bad tactics, poor play and damn right shower of shit on her on game one is bad......

she has to go, we all know that but today was down to the players and playing staff

[/quote]

Yet again though they have played it CHEAP... cheap manager, by and large a squad made up of freebies.

How long are people allowed to let her play russian roulette with the clubs future?

I see the two strikers who I said the board should of funded this summer scored 4 goals today... but I don''t expect a YES MAN like Gunn to ever front up to Delia and demand what our clubs fans deserve.

The mere fact that we are leaving a promotion push to chance from this awful league says an awful lot about what has changed in the boardroom... ie: NOTHING