Sign in to follow this  
BudgiePluckerITFC

Being serious for a mo

This is clearly a one-off result. Now''s the time for your fans to get behind the team. 25,000 fans at home is a credit to you lot. I have a few Norwich supporting mates and am gutted for them. Never mind.

[quote user="BudgiePluckerITFC"]

This is clearly a one-off result. Now''s the time for your fans to get behind the team. 25,000 fans at home is a credit to you lot. I have a few Norwich supporting mates and am gutted for them. Never mind.

[/quote]

Are you taking the p!$$?

[/quote]Lol, stop taking the pis$

I applaud you, as an Ipswich fan you currently have bragging rights for the next 100 years and could be insulting us with little retort available, this must be the happiest day for Ipswich fans ever? Relegation and then a 7-1 derby loss to Colchester? how is that not a dream come true?Instead you come on here to give us sympathy? actually things must be bad when we get sympathy from Ipswich fans [:''(]

I hate to see any team humiliated. I honestly think it''s a one-off result, and it''s also a wake-up call to everyone. I also remember being at Old Trafford in 1995 when we''d just lost 9-0......at least you''ve got time/scope to change things.

Mr Budgie Plucker ITFC, at least when you lost 9-0 by Man Utd you were in the top league and playing the crem of the English teams.

We have just been relegated and got thumped,so thankyou for showing us some sympathy!

I hope Keane takes you away into the Premier League as it will show up our board as inept cowboys who want to do it on the cheap.

Our board makes this government look good!

It''s only a one-off result because Bryan Gunn allowed it to be!!, It''s all very well leaving thgose players on the pitch to stew in their own mess, but by doing so he''s allowed it to become a result that will gone down in the annals of history -and one that we MAY not reover from.

Had he have subbsed Theoklitos and Nelson at 2-0 or 3-0 , we may have lost 3-1 or 3-2 , and then you just get on with it next game.

But this scoreline is something different.

One bad result. But you''ll be back. Even Ipswich fans know that......Good luck for the rest of the campaign and hope to see you back in the Prem where we both belong.

[/quote]

Not much chance of us being there any time soon.

One bad result. But you''ll be back. Even Ipswich fans know that......Good luck for the rest of the campaign and hope to see you back in the Prem where we both belong.

[/quote]

You''re planning to outlive the two old soldiers who died recently then ?