Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Most embarrassing day in Norwich's history...

No words can fully describe it...

But ''hopeless'', ''embarrassing'', ''pathetic'' and ''appalling'' are a good start.

Absolute embarrassment!Can''t actually remember losing by this margin for over 30 years! Surely a random selection of fans drawn from the crowd could have put in a more dedicated performance & at least would have given it their all !!Never liked the way Doc kicks the ball with his left foot & then his other left foot !!!

Totally Agree!! I was at Carrow Road when we lost 6-1 to Nottingham Forest I think it was 82-83 can''t be a 100% this is far worst.

Sat on the beach at hemsby today (cannot face going anymore with all the happy clappers + smith gunn + co).Gunn has to resign tonight,i am stunned,shocked,but mostly saddened.definataly an all time low for a once nearly great club.

I''ve been going since ''92 and this is the worse I''ve ever seen. I''m still stunned, I don''t quite believe what I''ve just seen.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]That would be when we put the monkey on trial for being a german spy.[/quote]That was Hartlepool, wasn''t it?

All  can say is i agree. Full of so much hope that has been dashed again.

Lets hope Cody starts next time and Hughes, Maric and Askou get fit and that we decide to hold onto Stefanovic so we don''t have to play the abominations of Doc and Nelson. Maybe Adeyemi should start next time too.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]That would be when we put the monkey on trial for being a german spy.[/quote]

That was Hartlepool, wasn''t it?
[/quote]

...yes, and the monkey was tried for being French not German

It is officially the worst defeat at home in NCFC''s history.  I left the ground with a group of others at half time, two of the group swearing never to set foot in CR again.  I am fuming .

I''m embarrassed to say that I, like hundreds of others, left at halftime, just couldn''t face another 45 mins of that crap.

Its the first time ever in my 30 years of a fan that I''ve done that but enough is enough. Don''t blame the 2 lads who made their way to the dug out to throw their season tickets at Gunn, I felt like doing that too.

How low will Delia and Michael let us sink??

Its the morning after and after so many texts and phone calls, e-mails... and the comments of things can only get better... but how ever it dress it up... i''m still totally gutted!