Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Worth a punt at 7-1 to be champs?

The Times thinks so...

http://timesonline.typepad.com/sports_book/2009/08/canaries-at-71-something-to-sing-about.html

I put £20 on it, worth a go I guess!

Put £20 on us to get promoted at 5-2 aswell, hopefully that will happen at least then I''ll get my money back and make a bit.

[quote user="The_Logitian"]

Put £20 on us to get promoted at 5-2 aswell

[/quote]

That looks a wiser bet than us winning the thing to be honest, might have a flutter on that myself.

Definately, I shall be investing my £500 winnings on City getting relegated last season. However I''m spreading my risk by placing £400 at 5/2 on City getting promoted by any means and only £100 on them going up as champs.

[quote user="jack canary"]Definately, I shall be investing my £500 winnings on City getting relegated last season. However I''m spreading my risk by placing £400 at 5/2 on City getting promoted by any means and only £100 on them going up as champs.[/quote]sharp........though you are going to get mauled.................very soon.

Put £20 on us to get promoted at 5-2 aswell, hopefully that will happen at least then I''ll get my money back and make a bit.

[/quote] i had £10 @7/1 to win the league and £10 @ 5/2 on promotion [Y]

[quote user="a1canary"]The Times thinks so...

http://timesonline.typepad.com/sports_book/2009/08/canaries-at-71-something-to-sing-about.html[/quote]

if the Times had said Colchester will beat us 7-1 then that would have been a prediction worth noting...............................................ooops.

[/quote]

Not after Saturday!

We should be 50-1 now!

The guy in the Times must feel a bit silly...

But i guess we all do today, just for even being city fans. Or embarrassed at least. Still can''t believe it....