Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Theokilitos - Joke

absolute joke this guy way out of his depth he was at fault for 4 of the goals. We havent played well but he''s the reason.

The free kick u could see where its goin and hewas nowhere near it

Play Rudd for the rest of the season. He has to. Alnwick is only here for 3 months and we need a stable side.

Also play Spillane and Adeyemi.

4-0 down at 22 mins why the fucking hell did Gunn not take him off, so im thinking ok he had waited till half time OH FUCKING NO! he keeps the pile of shit in goal, we aint gonna get anywhere with that piece of crap in goal, we have Alnwick for three months PISSING USE HIM GUNN! 5-0 down at half time and Gunn dont change anyone, he dosent know what the hell he is doing. He should take himself out now, that resukt should have been the other way round, Theo is a FUCKING JOKE, no way is he a keeper if he is out there again Gunn really needs his head testing we wont get ANYWHERE with him!!

[quote user="Gunn Revolution"]We are in desperate need of a new keeper. Theo doesn''t look like he can cut it, Rudd is not up to scratch either and Alnwick is here for 3 months.

SIGN SOME ONE ASAP
[/quote]

What an absolute load of rubbish, what do you mean by ''Rudd is not up to scratch''?

Also, who in hell is going to want to come and play here after today''s woeful embarresment?

Some fans really need to think.

He sucked, but the fact is the whole team sucked. We were so bad today that I agreed and cheered those who threw the season ticket at Gunn. I used to have so much passion for Norwich City, but it has been erroded over the last couple of years and now we are at an all time low. I''ve never felt so low (in football terms) and I''m fed up of having my summer ruined by Norwich City - I try to dismiss it and focus on other things in life, but it''s always there inside you. I''m seriously considering asking for a refund on my season ticket...You think they would let me?

I know people are going to shoot me down now but i feel really sorry for the guy as yes maybe some of the goals were his fault but the defence was a shambles aswell and no goalie can do the job without support in front of him!!!

I think the people who were cheering when he court the ball are horrible because after all he is a NCFC player and we should get behind them. also the cheering was nasty because that would of made him even worse as it would of knocked his confidence loads on your debut.    

Like many people at the game, and several not there, I thought he was at fault for most of the goals. Having had a lokk on Sky I have to say he was nowhere near as guilty as I thought.

Goal 1 was mainly down to Semmy with the horrible back pass. Theo must take some blame as had he made the committment he could possibly have headed it cler.

Goal 2 he should have held onto. No help from the defence though.

the free kick and the long range goal (6th?) maybe question his positioning.

The guy had a poor debut but his confidence was shot to pieces not helped by the morons in the crowd booing him and cheering everytime he caught the ball.

Just please that the next two games are away so he will get a chance to make up for the performance without being crucified from the stands.

[quote user="jbghost"]

Like many people at the game, and several not there, I thought he was at fault for most of the goals. Having had a lokk on Sky I have to say he was nowhere near as guilty as I thought.

Goal 1 was mainly down to Semmy with the horrible back pass. Theo must take some blame as had he made the committment he could possibly have headed it cler.

Goal 2 he should have held onto. No help from the defence though.

the free kick and the long range goal (6th?) maybe question his positioning.

The guy had a poor debut but his confidence was shot to pieces not helped by the morons in the crowd booing him and cheering everytime he caught the ball.

Just please that the next two games are away so he will get a chance to make up for the performance without being crucified from the stands.

[/quote]

You want him to start the next 2 games!?!?!?!  Are you insane?  If he ever wears a team jersey again, it has to start with some reserve team games, not ones that actually matter.  You want someone whose confidence is shot to hell as our starting keeper?  Change your meds, man!