Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

We shall fight them on the beaches.......

I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to get promoted, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of Leeds and MK Dons, if necessary Huddersfield for the rest of the season, if necessary by goal difference.

Even though large parts of league and many old and famous clubs have fallen or may fall into the grip of league 2 and all the odious apparatus of adminsistration rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Yeovil and Brentford, cost may be high, we shall fight on the muddy pitches, we shall fight on the away grounds, we shall fight on the training fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the Milwall; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this club or a large part of it were in the shiite and sinking towards relegation, then our club, beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the the back four, would carry on the struggle, until, in God''s good time, a new owner, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old.

COME ON THE CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Wasn''t the original written by GK Chesterton for Churchill or am I mistaken?Anyway... Up the City!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]A slightly different version turned up on the Colchester message board yesterday![/quote]

After yesterday''s debacle I think there''s a distinct possibility that very different version will turn up on here very soon........

Maybe we can use the broccoli one...

I do not like winning. And I haven''t liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me win. And I''m Manager of Norwich City FC and I''m not going to win anymore.