Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

The official when did you leave thread!

I think Swansea at home last season... That was it for me, didn''t use my season ticket again (although lent it to some friends for a few games). And thankfully didn''t renew.

There is only so much pathetic dirge you can take. I lost interest entirely. :(

after the full time whistle.

Wanted to see who got MOTM - but forgot in my dispondency

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Fellas"]So when did everyone leave?I left at half-time. I regret not leaving after the 4th goal because I managed to see the worst piece of defending in history result in our 5th goal. [/quote]

no the 7th goal was worst defending you idiot...

I stayed till the end with the other 19 people....[/quote]No  need for that really is it? I didn''t see the 7th goal, sounds like I made the wise choice. I couldn''t take anymore of it.

85th minute - i also left 15 minutes early on the first game of last season too against Coventry, not so much of a bad result compared to today but it felt pretty bad at the time. Still, not a good sign, look what happened last year.. hopefully the same doesn''t happen to us this season than it did last season!

Well to quote the end of the game:Me: right leaving if it goes 5-0My old man : ok son....5-0 hits..Me: fuck it... home timeOld man : Well if they do em 6-5 where were you ?Me: ok... ill stay... Half time....5-1 !!!Me: jesus christ Cody Mac !!! Cody Mac !!Old Man : Told you son... happy days !!6-1 Old Man : Fuck it, home time Son !!

[quote user="cityangel"]

I and the 3 people who sit beside me all left at halftime, none of us has ever left a game early before and thats the first time in 30 years that I knew I couldnt take anymore.

I hope if you''re reading this Delia you''re happy with how low you''ve let this club sink and by appointing an inexperienced sales and marketing manager as our manager you''ve failed us miserably yet again.

I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  notachieve change at our club

[/quote]

Fair weather fans.  That''s sorted then.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="cityangel"]

I and the 3 people who sit beside me all left at halftime, none of us has ever left a game early before and thats the first time in 30 years that I knew I couldnt take anymore.

I hope if you''re reading this Delia you''re happy with how low you''ve let this club sink and by appointing an inexperienced sales and marketing manager as our manager you''ve failed us miserably yet again.

I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  notachieve change at our club

[/quote]

Fair weather fans.  That''s sorted then.

[/quote]all due respect, their is fair weather fan and there is 7-1 rape.I for one was waiting for anyone to say " I come frome Colchester " much less suport them to brain em on my evening pub crawl :( sad to admit but i am still gutted and thier smug faces will haunt me for awhile.... male chickens the lot of them

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Nope it is fair weather fans.

I know them when they post.

You had a bad game.  Well get over it and move on.

[/quote]Yeh but you lot are now on a par with the Binners for that one !Watching that and sitting 10 foot away from the away fans in the Jarold made me have an inner " I hate you moment" sorry, but i doubt you will get many"aww shucks bad game" from a lot of us.Its like somoene has violated my mother and sister in one fell swoop !

[quote user="Jamie D"][quote user="Bouncebackability"]

I don''t care what any of you say in reply to this, you will probably slate me!

I stayed the whole match with the lads because I remember deciding I would stick with our team through anything this League had to throw at us... As i suspect much of you were a week ago when you were saying "we will walk this league" or "surely its an easy winn against Colchester on Saturday"...

We know nothing about this league and have 12 new squad members... Why do we deserve to just walk it all?

I agree.. They played s**t but come on.. Surely with 45 games to go you can''t seriously be that petty to want to "sack the board" or "get Gunn out"... Grow up.. Move on to our next match.. and the next... and the next...

OTBC!!!!

[/quote]Fully agree with you!! I will always stay to the end of every game no matter how bad we are losing![/quote]

Me too! At least the weather was good!

Camuldonum, you''re an idiot.

CA is right, if people don''t go then there may be a change. Full houses just say to Delia, hubby and the boardroom (who we all said would be the type to take action, hope they show that soon) that things are ok, and the fans will just take it.

OMG the world is ending.

No, you just had a bad game.

[/quote]

Dont worry "Cam" i`ll still see my 6 matches in sept and i`ll be staying to the end of the match, even if we are 10-0 down (which seems likely )

A true fan is one who supports his team through thick and thin, no matter where he is or what he does.

[quote user="Fellas"]So when did everyone leave?

I left at half-time. I regret not leaving after the 4th goal because I managed to see the worst piece of defending in history result in our 5th goal.
[/quote]

stay until the 7 goal for them when in

i felt like my heart had been ripped out

Nope it is fair weather fans.

I know them when they post.

You had a bad game.  Well get over it and move on.

[/quote]

Cam I think that''s very unfair, but unfortunately typical of some of your recent posts. If you want an example of fair weather fans I will give you one-

Colchester Utd v Leeds in 1971 attendance = 17000 plus fans

Colchester Utd average attendance that year = ??????

and if Col U were to draw Man U or similar this year you would sell out, but your only other chance of selling out is when NCFC play you

you don''t think along the same lines as a lot of us because you support 2 small clubs. you don''t expect them to achieve anything so if they do then it''s a nice suprise. we support what should be a reasonably sized club which should be holding its own in the Premier League or at the very least competing strongly to get back there. That has been our history throughout the 70''s, 80''s and early 90''s at least. There should be no comparison between NCFC and CUFC but sadly there now is, we have been brought down to a level where we are now far inferior to a tiny club from Essex.

[quote user="Jamie D"]A true fan is one who supports his team through thick and thin, no matter where he is or what he does.

[/quote]

a sentence reads the same whether it is written in italics or not

a sentence reads the same whether it is written in italics or not

I always stay until the final whistle as I once missed two Norwich last minute goals when we were 1-0 down. Yesterday however we needed a Middlesbrough-style comeback ( x2 ) to get out of the hole......

It''s interesting to see the players/manager''s/ crowd reactions at the end and gives you a chance to show your '' appreciation '' for their efforts.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]Camuldonum, you''re an idiot.

CA is right, if people don''t go then there may be a change. Full houses just say to Delia, hubby and the boardroom (who we all said would be the type to take action, hope they show that soon) that things are ok, and the fans will just take it.[/quote]Yeah, but at the same time i support NORWICH CITY FC no matter what, no matter who the manager, directors or players are. They change all the time. Us fans are the one factor that remains the same. So, i''m not going to avoid going to football matches because it might make Delia realise things aren''t going too well. I think she realised that after the first half yesterday...

I left for the bar after the 5th in the first half. Stayed until the end just to vent my frustrations at the final whistle. Have never left a game early, this was the first time it entered my mind to especially when the guy who sits next to me who in 3 seasons i have never seen miss a minute got up and walked after just 2 goals, think he may have thrown his season ticket up in the air as he left!

Stayed until 5 minutes after the final whistle. I''ve never been an early departer but I think I just couldn''t believe what I was seeing yesterday and was frozen in place. I certainly didn''t stay because I was under any illusion that we might redeem ourselves. I think I just wanted to see their faces as they walked off or see whether Gunn would make changes to personnel and formation. I never boo. Didn''t yesterday. But I understand why people did.

Stayed right till the end. Also the first time i have ever booed the team. Apologies also to anyone in the Barclay lower Block A. Got a touch vocal in my displeasure on a few occasions.

Went down to the bar when the 4th went in otherwise I would have upset some people... left for home after the 5th

So angry I was shaking.....

The day was summed up for me on carrow rd @ 3.40 when I asked some old boy who had just walked out of the City Stand who was about 75 if he had ever seen anything quite like it..... in his eyes was just bewilderment "never, no never"

Not sure if I will go back to Carrow Rd while Delia is still in charge