Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

The official when did you leave thread!

[quote user="hogesar"]Stayed till the end. Something i''ve always done and always will do, even if it was the worst performance i''ve ever seen.
[/quote]

Good.. As it should be! No need to bail out just because of shocking (really shocking) defeat..

Who is to say we won''t win every home game from now on.. I doubt it would happen.. But how do any of us know whats in store..

But I didn''t say I did or didn''t think he was the right man for the job.. All I know is everyone should be given a chance.. at least let the bloke manage HIS new set of players the HE has put together..

If it is a shambles all season then you say.. "ok he isn''t the man, he built his squad and failed to work it well" and then you get rid of him, you don''t get on his back just because his players didn''t perform in their first game for our team...

STICK WITH YOUR TEAM, MANAGER, PLAYERS!!!

For the record I''ve not left before the final whistle before today, M''boro has stuck in my mind for a long time, but today was the most disgusting, despicable and diabolical footballing performance I have ever seen.

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]

I don''t care what any of you say in reply to this, you will probably slate me!

I stayed the whole match with the lads because I remember deciding I would stick with our team through anything this League had to throw at us... As i suspect much of you were a week ago when you were saying "we will walk this league" or "surely its an easy winn against Colchester on Saturday"...

We know nothing about this league and have 12 new squad members... Why do we deserve to just walk it all?

I agree.. They played s**t but come on.. Surely with 45 games to go you can''t seriously be that petty to want to "sack the board" or "get Gunn out"... Grow up.. Move on to our next match.. and the next... and the next...

OTBC!!!!

[/quote]Fully agree with you!! I will always stay to the end of every game no matter how bad we are losing!

I left at the final whistle, as always.You can learn a lot from how players react in a crisis. It turns out that this new bunch are all spineless muppets. Just like the manager.

Right till the end. Was in shock I guess, certainly didn''t see this coming after seeing Wigan game and doubt if many who saw that game expected a performance like todays.

Spent two odd hours on a frigging train to watch that ****,and left after 45 mins.I''m sorry,i promised to myself that i would never leave early,but i just couldn''t bear it anymore!!!!After the last few years i thought it couldn''t get any worse.......

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]I left at the final whistle, as always.You can learn a lot from how players react in a crisis. It turns out that this new bunch are all spineless muppets. Just like the manager.[/quote]

lol.

[quote user="Fellas"]For the record I''ve not left before the final whistle before today, M''boro has stuck in my mind for a long time, but today was the most disgusting, despicable and diabolical footballing performance I have ever seen.
[/quote]

Same, I went on 82 - I could take no more!

Gunn/Delia Out!

After 35 mins, never left early before in over 35 years, it was that crap.

But the stewards did a good job!...............give me strength man.

went down to stand at the front to scream abuse at anything that moved at 3-0, 4-0 went to bar, saw 5-0 on TV , stormed out at half time - first time at home in 30 years. Felt sick walking back to the car, listened to 2nd half on radio ,last 20 mins at home.

I truely believe that if I had stayed in there today I would have either been arrested or banned from every ground in the country.

[quote user="Fellas"]So when did everyone leave?I left at half-time. I regret not leaving after the 4th goal because I managed to see the worst piece of defending in history result in our 5th goal. [/quote]

no the 7th goal was worst defending you idiot...

I stayed till the end with the other 19 people....

Went to bar at 3-0 and left at 5-0. Been going home and away for over 40 years but enough is enough. Those new wig wearing flag waving support with their supercilious "you have to stick with the players" can go f**k themselves you have no idea. Anyone who thinks this is a one off needs to wake up. Have total sympaphy for those two guys who showed enough passion to get on the pitch. At least they''ll have reason not to go to "fortress Carrow Road" for a while. Absolute laughing stock and the lowest point in the clubs history even when we had to apply for re-election. Norwich City RIP.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

went down to stand at the front to scream abuse at anything that moved at 3-0, 4-0 went to bar, saw 5-0 on TV , stormed out at half time - first time at home in 30 years. Felt sick walking back to the car, listened to 2nd half on radio ,last 20 mins at home.

I truely believe that if I had stayed in there today I would have either been arrested or banned from every ground in the country.

[/quote]

Were you the geezer with the tattoos,at the front of the Barclay,giving the finger to anyone that moved?

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Were you the geezer with the tattoos,at the front of the Barclay,giving the finger to anyone that moved?

[/quote]

Was at the front of the Barclay, but not me - no tattoos, must admit that I had lost it at one stage, one word out of place and I think I would have lamped a steward or a copper!

Lots of you left, I believe, when you were 4-1 down to Middlesbrough in the Premier League.

Never left a game.  Never will.

anyone done the double of walking out at half time at Chartlon & today? Just wondered...if so you could be on a hat trick next Saturday...

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Lots of you left, I believe, when you were 4-1 down to Middlesbrough in the Premier League.

[/quote]

good example, half the ground left then, but i stayed, and all those that did rate that game as one of the best they have seen (well the best 10 mins anyway )

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I didn''t leave for that either,but today...

I stayed to the end because thats what I always do.

Usually I cannot understand why anyone leaves a game before the final whistle    but -----------

Given that the last game we played we saw a spineless, gutless, inept,bunch of useless txxssers wear the shirt .

And today we saw a different bunch of spineless, gutless, inept bunch of useless txxssers wear the shirt, I cannot find it in me to blame anyone for leaving.

I listened to Gunn and Holt being interviewed after the game and frankly their pathetic excuses for this sperformance indicates that we are in for a long and difficult campaign unless something changes quickly and dramtically.

Lets not forget that this was our worst home result   EVER.

Camulonham or what ever you call yourself, who the f**k do you think you are you holier than though tosser? We''re Norwich supporters grieving about OUR club and if we decide after decades of supporting OUR club to leave early its got f**k all to do with you.

[quote user="Hard Cell"]Camulonham or what ever you call yourself, who the f**k do you think you are you holier than though tosser? We''re Norwich supporters grieving about OUR club and if we decide after decades of supporting OUR club to leave early its got f**k all to do with you.[/quote]

A full and affair assessment leaving no stone unturned!

Unfortunately I stayed until the end and had to witness the entire 90(+) minutes of this car crash of a match. At least I could vent my anger from the stands after the final whistle. I don''t blame anybody that left early today however.  

I and the 3 people who sit beside me all left at halftime, none of us has ever left a game early before and thats the first time in 30 years that I knew I couldnt take anymore.

I hope if you''re reading this Delia you''re happy with how low you''ve let this club sink and by appointing an inexperienced sales and marketing manager as our manager you''ve failed us miserably yet again.

I''m not sure if I''ll go the next home game, bums on seats will  notachieve change at our club